soptik52

Oct 1, 2018
Thanks for the advice minigame completed I configured the mouse to be more sensitive but now I can't find the underwear I run from hell to hell between 11-3pm and I can't see it anywhere. And the same with the girl on the second floor of the dormitory.Underwear found :)

Last edited:

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks for the advice minigame completed I configured the mouse to be more sensitive but now I can't find the underwear I run from hell to hell between 11-3pm and I can't see it anywhere. And the same with the girl on the second floor of the dormitory.
brenda's underwear can be found in her dresser drawer between 11-3pm

The girl at college, if you don't see her, you might have to progress the story with another character. There isn't any content for her at the moment, but there is a short task with her friend, you will need to progress with other characters to get it.

I think she shows up after you save oliver in front of the chollege, to save him, you will need level 2 strength.

Last edited:
Reactions: soptik52

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
You will find them in the college, library and second floor. Without the librarian there will be no full progress with Brenda and Emily.
Thats my exact problem I have in fact progressed with the teacher up to Homework 7 but for some odd reason I never could get the librarian something is seriously wrong here I cant take Brenda on date I have insufficient points for the teacher and Brenda but it seems from previous post I shouldn't be on homework 7 if I have no progression with Librarian I'm a paid member on Patreon loved Twist and decided to support this game but its becoming absolutely frustrating and I have been supporting the game to find myself stuck at a brick wall since update 16 hares a copy of my save right when I started with this new update hoping its some bug that can correct itself several updates later and another save with my current progression maybe something went wrong in-between these saves.
Edit: There is something else I noticed in update 14 or 15 the in game walkthrough used to be highlighted green and shows information but mid game after noticing I needed money so I literally stopped progressing and started washing dishes for a few days with zero progress being made just grinding for cash and after doing that for awhile all the information from the in game walkthrough just disappeared the game was not telling me what I need to do and mind you before I started cash grinding there was several different open quest hints but suddenly all that information disappeared I believed the game has a certain in game day or date that all progression from each specific update needs to be completed before that day or date is reached or game will bug out take the Twist for example you had to redo certain things in a specific order to get the game to progress correctly or Youd have to restart from the beginning of that specific quest and redo everything that's what I recall from the twist following the walkthrough you make one mistake you have to start the entire process again.
SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME

Last edited:

Sath

Nov 13, 2017
Seaside Mystery 0.25 Changelog

What's new in the 0.25 Update:
New location:
Isabella's apartment

Turns out special agent Isabella has apartment in the same apartment building as Janice, just a different entrance

New Event: Mysterious coins

Mysterious coins appeared in the game, it is scattered in various random places.
Find it and it will unlock various customization options!

Rachel's Lingerie store
New item for sale
Diary
New diary entry
Updated scenes
All Brenda's repeatable sex scenes, now will have option not to use condom after the certain progression point.

Isabella

Progression update.
Customization unlocked.
New scenes.
Scene with different routes.

Janice

Progression update.
New scenes with options.
New outfit.

Brenda

Progression update.
New scenes.
Bathroom hot tub scene new option added.
New outfit.

Britney, Nyomi, Rachel

Small progression update.
New scenes

Tons of other bug fixes, optimizations and other polishing works.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 51 Votes