El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
when you are in janice`s home ..you see a picture of the beach near the table in the kitchen ...
Well, yes I see a picture of the beach (hanging on the wall in the kitchen) ---> Screenshot (1250).png but I can not click on it, so what does just seeing the picture do??
Edit: Ok, I just found out about it after the last neru massage. The MC notices the picture.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vicho75

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Janice was even a bigger whore in "The Twist" After asking Billy if he wants to swap moms again Screenshot (1287).png he goes to Billy's house and abuses Rachel (Billy's Mom) Screenshot (1292).png Jason then goes home and finds Billy fucking Janice (Jason's mom)---> Screenshot (1294).png After that, Jason and Billy double team Janice Screenshot (1300).png and Janice assures Billy that since her son has been fucking her in the ass for quite some time, Then Billy's mom would let him do it also. :LOL:

Irondude

Jan 22, 2019
Im on the beach try to pass the woods on the roads, but JImmy cant figure it out, should I have to buy/found a tool for that in some place? Because cant just go there trough the beach...

Irondude

Jan 22, 2019
??? So just looking out from the back of the lighthouse ( and not seeing anything) ends the game? ( I assume you mean the current update not "the game") Also, no one told me to look for a hidden beach, so is it a quest or not.
Same for me, just see the woods cutting the pass to the other side and thats it...guess we will have to wait for next update :l

Knoppers85

Apr 27, 2017
Don't fret frens.

W.I.P. Seaside Mystery 0.24

New shop opens in the old town: Sex Shop.
This is the place where various adult toys, kinky outfits and other naughty stuff will be sold.
It will be located in the old town and will come with the new character who will be working here, but about her in the next W.I.P. post :)

hoodie13

Jun 7, 2023
Don't fret frens.

W.I.P. Seaside Mystery 0.24

New shop opens in the old town: Sex Shop.
This is the place where various adult toys, kinky outfits and other naughty stuff will be sold.
It will be located in the old town and will come with the new character who will be working here, but about her in the next W.I.P. post :)
Thanks dude, my guess the shop owner will be Kelly:cool:

• Sad
Reactions: r0ckh0und

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
so the path on beach is blocked and we need to find another way,is it in this update or this is end of an update?

3.90 star(s) 51 Votes