El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
that's where the game currently ends
??? So just looking out from the back of the lighthouse ( and not seeing anything) ends the game? ( I assume you mean the current update not "the game") Also, no one told me to look for a hidden beach, so is it a quest or not.

Reactions: Irondude

LovesReD

Jul 11, 2022
I can say that I finished it from start to finish, it's a great game. Janice and Brenda are really exciting characters. I couldn't do only 2 side quests, one of which was the quest to find the ring. Another one is "show the mysterious card to isabella (park)". In this mission, Isabella is standing in the park. When I go to her, the talk > any news option appears. There is nothing else, I don't understand what I should do. By the way, after having warm moments with Brenda next to your husband, it was scary for her to open her eyes for a moment :D

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I can say that I finished it from start to finish, it's a great game. Janice and Brenda are really exciting characters. I couldn't do only 2 side quests, one of which was the quest to find the ring. Another one is "show the mysterious card to isabella (park)". In this mission, Isabella is standing in the park. When I go to her, the talk > any news option appears. There is nothing else, I don't understand what I should do. By the way, after having warm moments with Brenda next to your husband, it was scary for her to open her eyes for a moment :D
You can't say you played it start to finish if you couldn't do the ring or card (this game is mostly linear, you might be able to do a,b,c in any order but the safe bet is you will need all three before you can do d,e,f), and not doing the Card means you wouldn't be able to get sexy time with teacher (did you get any of the tutor scenes?)... so far I don't think the ring blocks much beyond a walk in the park, but I couldn't say for sure

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
I launched Seaside Mystery with XUnity.AutoTranslator. For those interested, I followed these steps:

Extracted the game from the archive.
Launched the game and then exited.
Installed MelonLoader using the instructions from ( ) - I downloaded MelonLoader.Installer.exe.
Opened MelonLoader.Installer.exe and applied it to the game's executable file (Seaside Mystery.exe).
Downloaded XUnity.AutoTranslator-MelonMod-IL2CPP-5.3.0.zip from ( ).
Placed two files (Mods and UserLibs) into the game's root directory.
Launched the game's .exe file, encountering an error: "il2cpp_init detour failed: failed to load hostfxr. Please make sure you have installed the .NET 6.0 runtime."
Downloaded .NET 6.0 from the official website ( ) - I selected SDK 6.0.413, Windows Installers x64 (or appropriate for your x32 or x64 OS).
Launched Seaside Mystery.exe again and exited.
Edit the Config.ini file (located in the AutoTranslator folder):
Language= (set the target translation language)
FromLanguage=en (the language in the game)
MaxCharactersPerTranslation=1000
IgnoreWhitespaceInDialogue=False
Saved the changes.
That's it.
what this feature do?

Vicho75

Aug 24, 2022
what this feature do?
from the GitHub:
" This is an advanced translator plugin that can be used to translate Unity-based games automatically and also provides the tools required to translate games "

Nice.

In the past, translating a game required a lot of time and some skills that not everyone had. Fortunately it's not like that anymore.

:unsure: (y)

Reactions: tramtoriana2

holentyr

Jan 26, 2019
Guys i found a bug. My task is *show mysterious card to Isabella* but when i meet her at the park there is no new option. Did someone had the same issue? I don't really want to replay the whole game bcs of this.

AvAcyn

Uploader
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
Great game so far. Played all the way to the end of the secret beach quest. Hot Characters! But one feedback i would give is that this game needs some proper spellchecking and grammar checking hehe..

Reactions: Darsint and hooter

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Guys i found a bug. My task is *show mysterious card to Isabella* but when i meet her at the park there is no new option. Did someone had the same issue? I don't really want to replay the whole game bcs of this.
In my case she needed then in order, IIRC she refused to acknowledge Lins til I had Brenda's

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
Sorry guys but I don’t understand all new scenes of last update diary on pc doesn’t help :/ any can write all of them here?

3.90 star(s) 51 Votes