WX7

Aug 14, 2017
Hello actually I wrote to you to help 2 days ago, talk Janice when she is sunbathing (Janice bikini was opened after score 6) even there is no new tag then wait Janice massage day and week by week you will progress. On top I share v0.22.1 save started in Friday morning and Lisa's missions are not done yet as attached hope both work now.

https://f95zone.to/threads/seaside-mystery-v0-23-kst.68787/post-13086851
It works after putting your save in the game and playing it. Thnx !

Reactions: hoodie13

Diokk

May 28, 2023
Is there a way to get the save from version 22 and continue on 23.02? If so, how do I find the save in the game folder?

Nikolos2

Jul 14, 2023
Hello everyone, I need help, I started completing missions from saving the game v22.1, after installing crack v23.2 I don’t have any missions after I spied it in the park, what could it be or do I need to go through the game again?

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
Hi, playing the new version (cracked 23.2) and the game always freezes when in college I try to go upstairs to the first floor, the MC gets stuck in the stairs and the game freezes, need to ctr+alt+del to exit. Anybody else is having the same issue?
I found this only happens at 7am, from 8am onwards I was able to go to the college's first floor with no issues, probably a bug

smg2521

Oct 14, 2020
Hello everyone, I need help, I started completing missions from saving the game v22.1, after installing crack v23.2 I don’t have any missions after I spied it in the park, what could it be or do I need to go through the game again?
I had this problem, but the tasks disappeared after the park, Brenda Friday and Michelle in the old town, the solution was to go to the beach and talk to Janice.

Nikolos2

Jul 14, 2023
I had this problem, but the tasks disappeared after the park, Brenda Friday and Michelle in the old town, the solution was to go to the beach and talk to Janice.
Unfortunately, it didn’t work out, I massaged Janice, played volleyball, and looked into the shower, but the tasks never appeared.
Can you share your game save please?

ssm_21

Oct 17, 2021
Hello guys, i'm struggling with the game right on the start. When i start the game and reach to first player control scene i can't move the player anyhere, i keep clicking and it doesn't move.
I've tested to go to sleep as first task and it still doesn't move on the 1st day. i've tried to restart the game and run it as Admin but no luck.

Do you have any ideas how to get this working ?

LovesReD

Jul 11, 2022
The game is very good, but the statuses of the characters should be changeable. Also, the young man we guided has a very small and thin penis. Who was the reference taken while designing it? :D Just kidding. I wish the penis size could also be adjusted in the future or other characters' body sizes.

Reactions: hooter

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Searching for an abandoned beach from the lighthouse.
Is "Search for an abandoned beach" a quest?, If so what triggers it? I climbed up the hill to the lighthouse and looked out from in back of the lighthouse and I see a beach. -----> Screenshot (1220).png but nothing happened. Am I supposed to be there at a certain time or day?? Please advise.
[/QUOTE]

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Is "Search for an abandoned beach" a quest?, If so what triggers it? I climbed up the hill to the lighthouse and looked out from in back of the lighthouse and I see a beach. -----> View attachment 3446799 but nothing happened. Am I supposed to be there at a certain time or day?? Please advise.
that's where the game currently ends

• Sad
Reactions: Irondude
3.90 star(s) 51 Votes