duckducker23

Jun 20, 2017
no it is about your save it is a bug about customization. check back pages, someone was shared old save.
It isn't - I have not customized anything in the game. I took an older save from 0.22 and had the same issue. I took a completed 0.23 save from someone else and it still gave me a black screen when I teleported to Michelle's house. It seems to be only the MAC version as well.

Messi500

Jul 9, 2018
Can anyone share the full stats of both the girls and player, which are possible to get when doing everything in the game so far? I like to compare it with the stats i've accummulated so far. Thanks in advance

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I tried that but it doesn't complete the mission. The game says Carl has to stay at the office overnight
when I got stuck in that loop, I saved one night and Carl was there, I reloaded that save watched the movie, which meant Carl had to vanish for her to get scared and ask the MC to sleep with her... Carl never came back... aka the next friday that come you can sneak into her bed

Messi500

Jul 9, 2018
Ive completed the update, but havent found the new Nyomi content. Talking at college gives me no options
Which new content of her? The only thing new is that she approaches you in front of college, talking about the bf of the other girl. Than you have to follow them up the hill in the park. Thats all her content.

Messi500

Jul 9, 2018
I replayed the 23.1 version after losing all save games. Now suddenly Lisa Ann can't be changed appearance etc while it was possible in the 22.1 version. Is this a known "problem"?

Juicespectre

Jul 3, 2017
Which new content of her? The only thing new is that she approaches you in front of college, talking about the bf of the other girl. Than you have to follow them up the hill in the park. Thats all her content.
Yeah i dont have that. She just stands in front of the college entrace.

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
My save from way prior versions was bugged, never got any new janice tasks. Had to use a save from here, which worked fine.

smg2521

Oct 14, 2020
Fixed Britney and Nyomi scene at the park triggering too early. Hello everyone) what was wrong with this scene?

3.90 star(s) 51 Votes