Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
overclocked RTX 4060 is used at 100 percent and uses over 4GB of VRAM on Ultra, I'm shocked ngl
View attachment 3433244
It's because the dev hasn't bothered with culling yet, presumably. You're prolly rendering every polygon inside and outside the house at full detail.
My best suggestion would be to cap it at 120 in rivatuner. That's what I did with a 3070

Reactions: jajayala

Classicjow89

Sep 14, 2017
I have started this games a few days ago. Looking for a sign on the beach now. After seeing it in Janices place. I when to the light house and then the white boards. Is that just the end of the the latest update because I can't seem to get through

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
I have started this games a few days ago. Looking for a sign on the beach now. After seeing it in Janices place. I when to the light house and then the white boards. Is that just the end of the the latest update because I can't seem to get through
That's where the game currently ends

Reactions: Classicjow89

Paulek

Jun 8, 2017
I have the card from under the bed and the option to talk to Isabella lights up as new when I speak to her, but then I can't choose anything related to the card. So despite having the bedroom one I can't actually show it to her.
I think there's some kind of bug. I had the same issue and I had to load old save. I went through with this by talking with Isabella before I had cards and before task was active. I found her in usuall place in the park. There was new option to talk "Any news?", I talked with her then I returned back to her when I had two cards (one from picture and one from under the bed) and task was active. New option showed up and I could move on.

Vicho75

Aug 24, 2022
Interesting idea, would it be possible to re-import and replace those modified assets with the original ones from the game?
Unity has that flexibility.
And I'm prettty sure that it is possible recreate the characters with 100% precision in Blender, and even rig the character and animate it.

But that is for people who work 9-to-5 sitting in front of a Mac, stressed by deadlines and afraid that the studio will close due to the decisions of Embracer group or Xbox :LOL:

If we want to make fanart -which in fact there is no fanart for this game- Daz is the option. :cool:(y)

Reactions: Darsint

neoLemur

Feb 9, 2017
How do i progress after Isabella visits Wei in her classroom... Task list is empty and haven't received any new ones for 2 weeks...

feraldrago

Jun 7, 2017
Unity has that flexibility.
And I'm prettty sure that it is possible recreate the characters with 100% precision in Blender, and even rig the character and animate it.

But that is for people who work 9-to-5 sitting in front of a Mac, stressed by deadlines and afraid that the studio will close due to the decisions of Embracer group or Xbox :LOL:

If we want to make fanart -which in fact there is no fanart for this game- Daz is the option. :cool:(y)
Well, simply replacing the characters would be a step in the right direction for the enthusiasts. We can leave the animations to the dev hehe. Have you been successful in modifying any of the assets?

jajayala

Mar 13, 2020
It's because the dev hasn't bothered with culling yet, presumably. You're prolly rendering every polygon inside and outside the house at full detail.
My best suggestion would be to cap it at 120 in rivatuner. That's what I did with a 3070
aight i ll try to do so, thanks

Vicho75

Aug 24, 2022
Well, simply replacing the characters would be a step in the right direction for the enthusiasts. We can leave the animations to the dev hehe. Have you been successful in modifying any of the assets?
In fact, a good mod would be language translations.

I'm more interested in meshes to take out genesis models and make some fanart. In any case, the most "juicy" assets of the game, such as the code, are obfuscated, probably so that CDProject doesn't come, pirate it, and use it in the romance scenes of the next Witcher XD.

The dev have to take precautions, you know. :LOL:

Arxidamos

May 23, 2019
Why do i get black screen if i try to go to town when Michelle is there??
Also get black screen if i go and try modify Michelle is this a bug? Souldnt it be resolved at .1 or .2?

Last edited:

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
Hi, playing the new version (cracked 23.2) and the game always freezes when in college I try to go upstairs to the first floor, the MC gets stuck in the stairs and the game freezes, need to ctr+alt+del to exit. Anybody else is having the same issue?

3.90 star(s) 51 Votes