AndytheWizard

Aug 14, 2020
*After certain point of progression, Emily no longer freaks out while using a toilet* Question - After what stage of progression? I'm swearing... although all stages have been completed.
She still freaks out when Brenda is also in the bathroom. When she is alone you can enter.

Reactions: smg2521

junoM5

Nov 21, 2018
*After certain point of progression, Emily no longer freaks out while using a toilet* Question - After what stage of progression? I'm swearing... although all stages have been completed.
you just have to keep going to the bathroom when she is on the toilet.after about 5-10 times she no longer freaks out instead she just sits there minding her own business.also i had fun with her every chance i got that might help aswell.

infammer

Dec 29, 2019
Hello, I need help. Crack dll from version 0.24.0 is not working for version 0.24.1. Please, upload new one somebody.

miasar_101

Jul 13, 2020
How repeat Emily's beach quest ? i talk in every where and every moment with her but no option
same here i tried all days just could'nt get to that quest, wouldn't even show up on quests panel , even though i reach the beach other side quest :/

Reactions: v2069

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
But when using the POV view (C key), how do you activate the choices, given that the mouse moves the view :unsure:? Space advances the dialogue, but how do you activate the options? I exit POV view, select with the mouse and then go back to POV every time... :cry:

DW5RF

May 11, 2020
please recommend games with incest of the mother of the aunt’s sisters and preferably animations please p.s. played big brother and twist

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Since the task hints are a bit vague, how should one play the game without relying on a walkthrough at every step and without going everywhere, talking with everyone at every hour.

Mefisto_Manna

Oct 3, 2017
It's strange. I did all the things with Emily but nothing has triggered for Janice. I just can massage her but it doesn't unlock in any way the Overstay At Night Event.

aiden_vici

Oct 16, 2020
Task: Approach Brenda in your room
Anyone's stuck on this one too? I've gone at 17:00 which is the only time she's there but nothing

flummel

Aug 1, 2022
Is there any way to get Brenda walking around nude? Got it with Michelle, but cant find any combination where Brenda stays naked.

Secondly do someone now where the currents dressings are saved? Is it possible to edit it in the save files?

Greetings

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
It seems the game renders not at the resolution set but the windows size, so if you have a 4K screen is always going to render at 4K, anyone knows how to downscale it?

3.80 star(s) 50 Votes