prau

Nov 9, 2017
I don't think this game will be as content rich and as long as The Twist is. I think the side characters will only have a few scenes and the development will go for about 2 more years and that's it.

Reactions: warrenbzh

oy vey nazmir

Feb 14, 2020
BaasB Suggestion to add frequently asked questions slot to head post of thread:
Where is ring?
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/03/3434093__c958439b-90bb-410f-bd7a-6a0307268fce.jpg

Where is air matress?
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/06/3759069_22247.jpg

How to unlock Oliver?
Go to college outdoor, turn left from "Seaside college" sign, pass two benches. There will be two conflicting guys. Also here will be above-mentioned ring.

Where to find Oliver later?
College second floor -> Distant end of corridor, he sits on sofa.

How to unlock Michelle first time?
Old town -> Gather bank card near her, sitting on chair.

Where is adult boutique?
Old town -> Turn right before fountain.

Where to increase charisma in game start?
At bathroom mirror.

How to get access to blocked/barricaded passage in beach?
In current version - no way. We should wait continuation of story in future updates.

Will be android version of game?
Nope.

How frequent update releases?/When will be update?
Count two months from last release. Closer release will be in end of June/start of July.

etc

Also suggest slot for all safe codes.

Last edited:

Phoenix1177

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
For a developer who created a content-rich game like The Twist, a sequel with such little content and slow updates is disappointing in terms of expectations.
To be fair, The Twist was in development for 7 years. The demo version of this game might have been in 2020, but full on development started only last year and this dev does not work fast at all. Hopefully it will start to get a bit faster once most environments and characters have been made and the dev can focus on addings scenes.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
It would be nice if the creators added contraceptives to prevent pregnancy then it would be nice sex without a condom without any consequences
KST did add the pill for Janice and morning after pills to buy for Jason to give the women in The Twist.
It's likely that once unprotected sex is brought in, the same will be done again.

Reactions: r0ckh0und

soptik52

Oct 1, 2018
The minigame is pretty useless, several times the ball is in the green and you can't catch it anyway. I play it about 20 times. Sorry for my English, I'm from the Czech Republic.

Reactions: ZWCook

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
The minigame is pretty useless, several times the ball is in the green and you can't catch it anyway. I play it about 20 times. Sorry for my English, I'm from the Czech Republic.
cheat engine to slow the game down
multi button mouse, make a micro for spam clicking

The mini volleyball game isn't that bad, and to unlock the bikini, you don't need to reach a score in 1 go, you can keep replaying to get the score that is needed to unlock it.

once the bikini is unlock, that's it, you don't have to keep playing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: r0ckh0und
3.80 star(s) 50 Votes