Reaver

May 31, 2017
Haven't plated the game yet, but if it's like the last one; how long until the I patch, or can you define the family status?

light03

Feb 26, 2018
Whats the new brenda progression about
MC peeped on her in the shower and found her masturbating and thinking about him she caught him and then she peeped him masturbate in the shower and think about her lol. If I understand thats it for now, still no sex. Too slow development

Reactions: The Bunny

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
For everyone complaining for slow development of this game.KST is now milking the Twist before ending it properly,idk why,to get some money or to gain more subs on patreon,hence,he is working on 2 games at the same time.In 2 months of developing there is a small end day button,2 scenes with Brenda and One scene with Emily.Idk what is Michelle's progression updated since nothing really changed,maybe I am dumb.Developing 2 games at the same time is really hard,but also stupid.KST said that when he implements the first sex scene in Seaside,the Twist will End.Idk when that will be,but I really like this game

Williamwe

Aug 3, 2017
Anybody who finished "The Twist" wanna tell me how it ended. I stopped playing after a while.
not sure if it is fully completed yet I believe .50 is the last patch for it. besides hotfixes and things like that
then Seaside will be his main focus. if I read things right

Williamwe

Aug 3, 2017
For everyone complaining for slow development of this game.KST is now milking the Twist before ending it properly,idk why,to get some money or to gain more subs on patreon,hence,he is working on 2 games at the same time.In 2 months of developing there is a small end day button,2 scenes with Brenda and One scene with Emily.Idk what is Michelle's progression updated since nothing really changed,maybe I am dumb.Developing 2 games at the same time is really hard,but also stupid.KST said that when he implements the first sex scene in Seaside,the Twist will End.Idk when that will be,but I really like this game

well i don't know if it's stupid or just thinks ahead figure once the twist is done won't have to wait too long for sex content since some of the parts are leading that way as it is the twist is a awesome game and I love how seaside is already starting its harder on him but I think he is thinking about his subs not wanting to rush a story to have sex in the game and ruining the game and giving the players more freedoms cant wait for seaside to get to where the Twist is now

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
How are you supposed to know what to do? The cues don't work? I have no hints and I don't know what to do.

Anything new in the game?

Found a box to unlock the park in the room. That's it.

And nothing new except sneaking behind the lady in the kitchen. And teaching the girl to swim in the pool. Just once. Then she doesn't learn more.

What's going on?

• Angry
Reactions: logopedus

superic

Feb 20, 2018
there are other actions after we get the coffee to emily? its possible in this update to reach level 1 with her?

kinoniko

Nov 9, 2018
-Janice's progression updated.
-Michelle's progression updated.

only clothed or scène ??

Last edited:

karlel

Nov 12, 2018
Hello, this game looks nice but it's impossible to play with.
Cannot move forward with any characters (Brenda , Emily..), Please could you provide us a Walkthrough as you done with The Twist please??

light03

Feb 26, 2018
there are other actions after we get the coffee to emily? its possible in this update to reach level 1 with her?
you can learn her to swimming and i believe thats it. its necessaire to progress - with lvl1 she started to help MC with homework so he can increase his intellegence...
-Janice's progression updated.
-Michelle's progression updated.
i believe thats the scene where MC massage Janice leg in the beach and give sun lotion to Michelle at the same time? Nothing much sexual once again

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul
3.70 star(s) 46 Votes