dk_Picard

Apr 19, 2019
For me she was under ground, under the world, when i clicked her, i got a black screen when i clicked her, and then i could close game, and load from last time i saved again.

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
do u know when she will be there or i should go there daily to find out ?
Just go there and skip time until she appears.

when she was there ?
I might be wrong but he refers to that latina cop chick not to michelle, she appears also on the beach but that is the wrong place to talk to her, the field to click on her is broken there, she has more spots to appear but the point to click on her does not move, if you need to show her a mysterious card then go to the park, she appears in the park around midday. at the first sign post.

matrix2

Mar 15, 2019
Just go there and skip time until she appears.

I might be wrong but he refers to that latina cop chick not to michelle, she appears also on the beach but that is the wrong place to talk to her, if you need to show her a mysterious card then go to the park, she appears in the park around midday. at the first sign post.
and what about michelle where i can find her?

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
is the first time to talk with her in the beach or in another place because she doesn't appears yet
OMG so you did not find her for the first time? Ok, then go to the old town (skip time until she appears), she is sitting there at the café, beside her you will find her credit card on the ground, pick it up and give it to her.

matrix2

Mar 15, 2019
OMG so you did not find her for the first time? Ok, then go to the old town (skip time until she appears), she is sitting there at the café, beside her you will find her credit card on the ground, pick it up and give it to her.
done thanks alot and im so sorry if u disturbed you can u tell me what next or it's done all tasks ?

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
done thanks alot and im so sorry if u disturbed you can u tell me what next or it's done all tasks ?
No problem ;) First is old town café, then the beach pier follows, then she appears when you are with janice on the beach, she is asking to lend sun protection lotion, that was the last step i had so far with her, but i am not ready with my first playthrough of actual version, so there might be more steps after that.

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
how to start isabellas quest and how to raise str after the the dumbbells in your room
When Emily ask you to go with her to the Park, then you notice someone lurking around, go there again next day, to that lookout point up the hill, from there you will see her walking back to the parking lot, go down, she seems to have noticed you and so she goes behind the hut at the parking lot, follow her and she will be "introduced" ;) to you, after that you might find her at the first sign post in the park around midday, she also appears at the beach but there she is bugged and i would not recommend to talk to her there or you might end up in a black screen. I assume that you need to rise str because you failed to lift the bed while you helped Brenda cleaning the bedroom? If that is the case you will find extra weight in the garage, with that you go to your room and now when you click on the dumbbells you have the option to add the extra weight to them, do it an now you can rise str to lvl 2.

3.80 star(s) 50 Votes