banana_man7

Sep 25, 2021
You can try to go to your Documents folder, there should be a folder called SeasideMystery, try to delete QualitySettings.cfg and try again, otherwise try to close any other programs you have opened on your PC and try again.
Also it requires a 3D videocard, which do you have?
I have a
You can try to go to your Documents folder, there should be a folder called SeasideMystery, try to delete QualitySettings.cfg and try again, otherwise try to close any other programs you have opened on your PC and try again.
Also it requires a 3D videocard, which do you have?
still nothing yet i have a 1060 gtx

heartgps

Jun 24, 2018
I'm stuck with the third kiss.
Is this the order to follow?

• beach
  • sunscreen
  • wait until 7 pm
  • lighthouse
  • stay close / hug her
nothing happens. :(

bennyblade

Apr 9, 2021
I'm stuck with the third kiss.
Is this the order to follow?

• beach
  • sunscreen
  • wait until 7 pm
  • lighthouse
  • stay close / hug her
nothing happens. :(
Once you get to the lighthouse choose try to hug and there should be an option to kiss after that. Did you get the bathroom and kitchen kiss already? I assume so...
Also, not sure if it matters but I applied the sunscreen for her and touched her breast in the process rather than just giving it to her to use herself. If Janice is also at the beach you won't be able to touch her breast tho.

Reactions: Doruno and heartgps

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Where is save located and how to get the scene when putting sun lotion without getting caught?

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Where is save located and how to get the scene when putting sun lotion without getting caught?
The save is located on Documents\SeasideMystery
For the sun lotion the only locations I have used is are the pool and the beach, but I have never get caught? :unsure:
On the beach I have to check if Janine is there and wait until she is not to do some actions with Brenda (touching her breast for example)

What more codes exist?
The one you can check from the link in OP, as far as I know.
ThanatosX: can you please add DressUp code in your post? So we can have all the codes in one place.

Reactions: hugox527

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
I sorta figured it was just a temporary code, for the new girl with no interactions yet, since it's not one of the special clothing unlocks.
Will add it to the bottom though.

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
Once you get to the lighthouse choose try to hug and there should be an option to kiss after that. Did you get the bathroom and kitchen kiss already? I assume so...
Also, not sure if it matters but I applied the sunscreen for her and touched her breast in the process rather than just giving it to her to use herself. If Janice is also at the beach you won't be able to touch her breast tho.
Jancie ist immer da :-(

Reactions: seabreeze

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
The save is located on Documents\SeasideMystery
For the sun lotion the only locations I have used is are the pool and the beach, but I have never get caught? :unsure:
On the beach I have to check if Janine is there and wait until she is not to do some actions with Brenda (touching her breast for example)

The one you can check from the link in OP, as far as I know.
ThanatosX: can you please add DressUp code in your post? So we can have all the codes in one place.
there one more,for Christmas outfit,it starts with Merr but idk how it's next,tried Merry chirstmas,and Merry xmas

navid52000

Jan 3, 2022
View attachment 1598165

Overview:
Seaside Mystery is my new game, it is a visual novel, dating sim game for adults.
The protagonist is a college student who, after tragic loss of his parents, moves to a small town to start his new life. Later he discovers that the small town isn't just an idyllic place as it might look from the first glance...
The game is Real Time 3D, click-to-walk type of game. In Seaside Mystery unlike The Twist your character can walk around and explore the locations.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-26
Release Date: 2022-12-26
Developer: KsT
Censored: No
Version: 0.16.1 Beta
Language: English
Other Games: The Twist
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Features:

Developer Notes:

Is it known when the final version will be published?

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
Is it known when the final version will be published?
January. So, this month. No more information than that for the moment. It could be today or the end of this month.

So, the update is about a big scene with all the characters. So... I don't know how it will be.

3.80 star(s) 50 Votes