r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Yup haven't been able to beat it since v0.16 without cheating and even then you could only win because the score was cumulative. there is always one that goes into an area you can't hit
Volleyball is way too difficult.
Once you started the volleyball match vs Janice with the left mouse button and the ball is flying, you need to keep pressing fast the left mouse button without stopping.
The only thing left to do is move right or left to the direction of the ball.

Reactions: RobertRick

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Once you started the volleyball match vs Janice with the left mouse button and the ball is flying, you need to keep pressing fast the left mouse button without stopping.
The only thing left to do is move right or left to the direction of the ball.
I know how to play the game. and you don't need to spam the button :p catching the right moment isn't usually a problem, I'm guessing KST made this with an Ultra Wide monitor so those of us with normal monitors have a deadzone to the left where the ball goes past the viewable area... So I just use Cheat engine to win... as long as I can get 3 or 4 to calibrate it I can edit it to 12

Last edited:

Nirolten

Nov 12, 2020
hey guys how do i get in bed with brenda when carl never stays late for work ? and when i try to talk to the woman at the cafe it says i shouldn't bother strangers

Reactions: Griswold420

Griswold420

Oct 30, 2020
Seriously. Is it a bug? I tried looking for an answer before but all I could see was somebody saying its rng based and thats that, no follow-up.

How do I download/transfer a latest save file...? Man I just wanna see the rest of the vault... Game has so much potential but man you have to put up with a lot.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Seriously. Is it a bug? I tried looking for an answer before but all I could see was somebody saying its rng based and thats that, no follow-up.

How do I download/transfer a latest save file...? Man I just wanna see the rest of the vault... Game has so much potential but man you have to put up with a lot.
are you responding to my post? using the "reply" button in the bottom right of the post you are referring too quotes the post and notifies the poster that you are talking about/too them, respectively
Code:
@name
works too for tagging in people, aka Nirolten

the posts I was talking about were #4,535 & #4,539 I've not had this issue personally, but it seemed to work for this guy

Nirolten

Nov 12, 2020
are you responding to my post? using the "reply" button in the bottom right of the post you are referring too quotes the post and notifies the poster that you are talking about/too them, respectively
Code:
@name
works too for tagging in people, aka Nirolten

the posts I was talking about were #4,535 & #4,539 I've not had this issue personally, but it seemed to work for this guy
peeping worked thanks, still blocked on that cafe lady tho

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Wondering. Ver 0.21, ending. When Carl opens his eyes after mc fuc brenda? There is nothing new in the QlinesEng.txt.
Thanks

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes