r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
this game even cant not save connect to patreon of kstgames?
The game works just fine!
You downladed an uncracked game version and if you wanna play the game with the possibility to use save and load function
and without to connect to patreon, you'll need the crack that is also available at the OP.
Untitled.jpg

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
so how many women mc can laid on..only brenda?
Besides Brenda also Emily
does it have anal?
Michelle's thumb reached that goal while Janice is laying on her front and Michelle sitting with MC on her legs in Janice apartment.
She did also finger herself in the cabin at the beach before a plug found its way in there.
Also implemented some anal foreplay with Janice and MC when slaying at her place overnight.

Reactions: iffrith

Ytrew21

Nov 14, 2022
Stuck. I cannot give modern economy book back to Emily. Got the "New" tag on talk, but not the option...

EDIT: Nevermind, solved. It's a cutscene in her room

Last edited:
Reactions: r0ckh0und

Ytrew21

Nov 14, 2022
I think my game glitched: I got the mission to spend time with Lisa on the beach (second time) but once i arrived, i clicked on the cabin. MC peeped and then enter in sucking her breast. It doesnt make sense story wise. I've I lost some passages?

smg2521

Oct 14, 2020
Help me complete the mission. I need to meet Michelle at the pier. The game keeps freezing
Game keeps freezing? Strange, Michelle is either lying or sitting on the pier. There have never been any problems with this moment... You come up and talk. I can reset the save you need, just tell me which version.

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes