prau

Nov 9, 2017
To all the people complaning about crack/no crack, patreon connectivity etc...How fuckin broke are you for real it's literally 1$ every 2 months and you can beat your meat. And they even crack it for you in like an hour.

simon belmon

Jul 3, 2017
Hi, i have a problem with brenda in the bath top sex scene..its stuck now...everytime when i enter the bathroom she is sitting in the bath top... i can not get other scenes like shower etc anymore...
can somebody help please?
I am having the same issue, I can't enter bathroom without this scene triggering

Whatever0177

Apr 7, 2022
To all the people complaning about crack/no crack, patreon connectivity etc...How fuckin broke are you for real it's literally 1$ every 2 months and you can beat your meat. And they even crack it for you in like an hour.
Broo, get help pls T_T

terryeon

Aug 9, 2017
it says that it adds 500 each time i use it but it doesn't add it in my cash status...
I was able to enter the code multiple times (adding 500 each time) while in the PC without leaving. I was able to then enter the PC yet again and repeat the process as well. I'm not sure what would cause your game to not accept it multiple times.

Having said that, I think the best method is to use cheat engine with the 2 byte plugin (though I think 4 byte works fine on cash and a number of other values in this game like the volleyball match) to modify your cash. Just go to the city and search for your cash value, buy a single cheap item, search for new value, and repeat the buy & search within results until you get your value. Set it to 999999 or something and you shouldn't need that code anymore if it is giving you grief. The 500 cash code should make this something you can do early on without much trouble.

Unicron420

Dec 29, 2018
ok, might have locked myself. I cannot get the ring. Now I cannot talk to Nyomi. I went to the location where it should be and its not there. Anyone else run into this?

Znoose

Jul 21, 2022
Ok, so i already tried the search function and i saw some people asked the same question and really no answer. But what's up with the damn " Look for Brenda's underware" im checking every hour every day its either too early before 3 pm or too late after 3 pm. Do i need to do something else? Look for it in a specific day? Any help appreciated.

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes