muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
Mouse cursor always disappears after spying Brenda in the shower, and I am then unable to access any of the menu icons or control my direction of movement.

Reactions: skoroxod2121

Alesucho

Aug 14, 2018
Mouse cursor always disappears after spying Brenda in the shower, and I am then unable to access any of the menu icons or control my direction of movement.
guys listen carefully! I found a solution to the loop of spying in the shower that the cursor disappears: the whole step of spying is done 3 times as the scene dictates, then when leaving the bathroom and in the corridor when the cursor disappears alone They must move the mouse pointing to the bathroom door, click to enter but this time choose to leave and so we return to the corridor but with the cursor back. On the other hand, to solve the black screen after 8:00 p.m. in Brenda's room, yes or if they should start a new game without Brenda's edition on the PC and so when they get to that point, everything happens by itself. It is not too much to go saving each advance hehehe

Reactions: psychoweasel

Alesucho

Aug 14, 2018
guys listen carefully! I found a solution to the loop of spying in the shower that the cursor disappears: the whole step of spying is done 3 times as the scene dictates, then when leaving the bathroom and in the corridor when the cursor disappears alone They must move the mouse pointing to the bathroom door, click to enter but this time choose to leave and so we return to the corridor but with the cursor back. On the other hand, to solve the black screen after 8:00 p.m. in Brenda's room, yes or if they should start a new game without Brenda's edition on the PC and so when they get to that point, everything happens by itself. It is not too much to go saving each advance hehehe

Feb 15, 2018
Game came out like 16 months ago and it crashes in the intro and there's still no Task List after the 2nd event? How does this have 3.5 stars? The 3D world element is cool but everything else seems a mess

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes