*//

Jan 17, 2018
At 6:00pm, grab the toaster.
Check the door four times for cobwebs.
Give Julia the comb.
At 9:00pm, there's a 50% chance to breathe the right air.
At 11:00pm, you'll be able to have anal sex with Barbara.
Hmm, who is Julia ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hakarlman

Hentaiman87

Apr 7, 2019
At 6:00pm, grab the toaster.
Check the door four times for cobwebs.
Give Julia the comb.
At 9:00pm, there's a 50% chance to breathe the right air.
At 11:00pm, you'll be able to have anal sex with Barbara.
Wrong thread mate!
Somebody knows if the version 0.12 is already out?

• Haha
Reactions: hakarlman
Jun 15, 2018

The Twist 0.50
Since many people liked the way previous update was made, so 0.50 will be done in a similar manner. There will be a single story-path that will connect all events of the update.
Once again the poll will determine who will be the main stars of the update.
P.S. if the character isn't in the poll, that doesn't mean it won't make an appearance in the update, just it won't be in a big role.

Seaside Mystery
The next beta build is coming together quite nicely, it will feature new location, updated PC UI, more content for Brenda, Lin, Michelle, some "quality of life" improvements and more. Some of it you will see in the screenshots that are coming pretty soon. The Beta build itself will come out later this month.

Kira

Adrianna

Emma

Kendra

Julia

Rachel
135 votes total

Anzem

Aug 16, 2019
If I'm not mistaken, then you need to get close to her.Then at night you will need to go to the toilet and there on the way to the bathroom you will hear a conversation about Brenda not having enough sex.
Got that scene but the hint is still says "Spend time with Brenda in the hot tube"

lishes

Sep 9, 2019
Hello, the game freezes when I finish with Brenda. I can turn the camera but not run anymore. Possibly already known.
BaasB

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
Janine event just doesn't trigger<She wont appear outside th ehouse at 7 am no matter what I do.Can you help me?

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
I have a problem in game right now, after the bathroom peek mini game, the mouse disappears ingame, and I can't save, load, move, skip time or anything.

Just forced to alt+F4 and start again. Annoying.

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
is there anything in the post about the progress of version 0.12?
Seaside Mystery
The next beta build is coming together quite nicely, it will feature new location, updated PC UI, more content for Brenda, Lin, Michelle, some "quality of life" improvements and more. Some of it you will see in the screenshots that are coming pretty soon. The Beta build itself will come out later this month.

Is the last Info atm.
Seaside Mystery

So... no^^

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 54 Votes