Remussx

Jun 18, 2019
To whoever is getting black screen after going to sleep on your room, try going to old town, skip to 23:00, then press spacebar a few times. This worked for me.

iggi_pop

Apr 3, 2017
Everyone who has a beach bug! You only need to go to the beach after sitting next to the Brenda in the hottube

Keenan69

Oct 20, 2018
We already waited 1 year and half.
Exactly this! I completely forgot this was still in development and thought it was abandoned, I was also thinking how there haven't been any updates this must really still be an very early built but than I saw the original release date and thought : Maybe this is an really big update given how it's literally been a year since I last checked! But no..... This games still seems like it has "no content" which is ironic given how this is a follow up game so it should be really easy to reuse the already existing content from the Twist and port it to this game....

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
Hey, Changelog Info?
Key features in this build:
-New location: Classroom
Ms. Lin's classroom has been added. You will find it on 2nd floor in the college building.

-New feature: New menu options indicator
Then new menu or sub-menu option becomes available it will be indicated with a little "NEW" word next to it.

-New feature: "Locked Safe"
"Locked Safe" icon appeared at PC. In future it will be used for activating codes that will unlock various things like clothing and other customization options.

-New store at old town: Cafe
Cafe at the old town is now a functional store there things can be bought.

-Updated: Shop UI.
Now stores has it's own dedicated UI.

-Updated: PC UI.
Now PC UI isn't just a menu tabs, but a full functional graphical UI.

-Updated: Diary
Diary is now has a little screenshot preview of the scene.

-Brenda's progression updated.

-Emily's progression updated.

-Ms. Lin's progression updated.

-Michelle's progression updated.

Furiousrawrr

Dec 10, 2017
The setting reminds me of gta, like the graphics and posters. The character models seems good and realistic something wich is good. Realistic character sometimes rare. So i this good since uniqe too.

oxarai

Sep 18, 2019
it's bugging a lot! i have to close with alt + f4 everytime and lose part of the story i've made.

Oscarsss

Apr 6, 2018
Ok so to fix the beach scene you first have to go to the city and buy sunscreen in the pharmacy, then the scene will work as intended

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes