asedas1234

Nov 23, 2020
Hello friend, in many previous posts I found the solution, that happens because just like me you have modified Brenda's appearance, sadly the only solution is to start a new game without modifying Brenda and so when you get to her appointment there if the system will It will allow you to modify it and you will move forward. Greetings!!!
Oh ye thank u,One more question do u know how to earn money?

odino

Aug 14, 2017
for everyone that got bug stay away from PC in MC room that thing is bug generator its can break any event do not check diary or costomise anyone this is demo and play game as default setting if do not want to see any bug!
you need to go to school only 2 time once to get homework second to report when its first chapter reach 100% thats all
ball is in MC room on shelf near wight lift pump for air is in garage
working lamp is in garge left side blue boxes
and so far only HJ/BJ scene im seen was with pig from twist in dream
beach unlocked after brenda reach lvl2 relation i think
old town unlocked after emily get headache and ask for pain killer and this event unlocked after you go to beach with brenda once
and i dont know if we need more moeny yet im still need to go to lighthouse with brenda for second time

Last edited:

sirsir_sir

Sep 16, 2021
cant find the place to put save, looked already all over appdata local localow etc

edit:
This one through me for a loop looking for it.

"C:\Users\Your_User_Name\Documents\SeasideMystery\"

Or Just go to

Documents\SeasideMystery

from a previous poster

Last edited:

Alesucho

Aug 14, 2018
Oh ye thank u,One more question do u know how to earn money?
yes...working ha ha ha.excuse me. not in the game they haven't implemented it yet, buying aspirin, coffee and some salt blockers I'm barely left with $75 I'm sorry

Alesucho

Aug 14, 2018
Anyone else experience the bug that stays there without controls when you spy on Brenda in the shower in the fourth scene (when she soaps her tits)

Reactions: Fkzoomers

NTRDEV

Jul 9, 2018
after hugging the mom on the beach structure what i need to do? the game dont gives me any new objectives

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
Anything to do with the chapter 2 homework? when i try to do it, it say that i'm too dumb :)
Any way to increase intel? :)

Joselito99

Apr 4, 2021
When I try to enter to classroom 205 I always get a black screen. Does it have something to do with the fact that I used a save from previous versions?

polednik

May 26, 2018
Any walkthrough? I am stuck. Cannot reach relation lvl 1 with Brenda so I can't go with her to beach and can't spend time with her in hot tub. But I try everything, every hour of every day in week I try to talk with her or help her, but still can't increase relation level because no new events appears...

dwezzel

Apr 7, 2019
It seems I can't do anything at the beach with Brenda....I clicked everywhere...What do I have to do at the Beach with Brenda ??

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes