Pompom51

Jul 3, 2020
Black screen after meeting Brenda in bedroom at 22:00
(She wants to pick her outfit) I use old saves
Can someone drop the save for 0.12 without going through new quests

ravenage

Aug 6, 2018
I can't buy a sunscreen in pharmacy. Anyone knows how to fix it?

Edit: After doing homework I was able to buy it

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Any scene yet? Or still walking simulator?
Well, the funny thing is that in the OP, both handjob, oral sex and vaginal sex is listed which means it has to be in the game currently.
But, in the tags on top of each page, no sex content is described for some reason.

If the latter is true, this game shouldn't even be on F95zone yet.

How do you get this to run on a mac?...could someone put a mac version together pls?
Who the fuck buys a mac to play on it? You use a mac to look smart, not to play. Smart people don't play :D
GET A PROPER GAMING PC.

That said, uhm, yeah. Just let's ask the developer to release everything including the game source so we can compile it on mac.
What the hell did you think when you asked?

I gotta ask, why is the daughter so goddamn ugly?
Which characters aren't, honestly? I mean both in this game and it's predecessor.

• Angry
Reactions: Richardson1

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
it's bugging a lot! i have to close with alt + f4 everytime and lose part of the story i've made.
It's boring like fuck at this moment, partly due to really no naughty content. But I have no issues with it.
Are you running it from a potato or a toaster?

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
anyone got code for Locked Safe . So on discord. someone say The code is for legend supporters .But hay someone could get the code for use Pleaseeeee

Last edited:

oxarai

Sep 18, 2019
It's boring like fuck at this moment, partly due to really no naughty content. But I have no issues with it.
Are you running it from a potato or a toaster?
i7-8700k, SSD, 32GB ram, gtx2070super

But i finally understood what was bugging the game. I didn't play as Jimmy, i made my own character and it bugged many things!! I played as Jimmy Today and made all the quests avaiable, sadly you can only get sex scenes with dreams.

Alesucho

Aug 14, 2018
When i go to main bedroom after 20:00 i get a black screen :/
Hello friend, in many previous posts I found the solution, that happens because just like me you have modified Brenda's appearance, sadly the only solution is to start a new game without modifying Brenda and so when you get to her appointment there if the system will It will allow you to modify it and you will move forward. Greetings!!!

Alesucho

Aug 14, 2018
anyone got code for Locked Safe . So on discord. someone say The code is for legend supporters .But hay someone could get the code for use Pleaseeeee
Copied from a post above:
Key features of this version: -New location: Classroom Ms. Lin's class has been added. You will find it on the second floor of the university building.
-New feature: New menu options indicator. When a new menu or sub-menu option becomes available, it will be indicated by a small word "NEW" next to it.
-New Feature: "Safe Locked" "Safe Locked" icon appeared on PC. In the future, it will be used to activate codes that will unlock various things, such as clothing and other customization options.
-New shop in the old town: Cafe Cafe in the old town is now a functional shop where you can buy things.
-Updated: Shop UI. Shops now have their own dedicated user interface.
-Updated: PC UI. Now the PC user interface is not just a menu tab, but a fully functional graphical user interface.
-Updated: Diary Diary now has a small screenshot preview of the scene.
-Updated Brenda progression. -Emily's progression updated. -Millisecond. Updated Lin's progression. -Michelle's progression updated.

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes