Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
I see that is has been update, but the front page is missing along with all the links for said update. Even the change log is mission. Well found the change long am still looking for the links. Any help would be great for to find the proper link to enjoy this game. Thanks all.

Last edited:

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Changelog:

Seaside Mystery Beta 0.14
Key features in this build:
-New character: Special agent Isabella
Special agent Isabella Martinez arrives to the town.
-New store at the old town: Wine store
Wine store opens it's doors at the old town. All kind of drinks will be sold here.
-Daily job has been added
Daily job is a type of task, that can be repeated once per day and it gives you money as reward.
-Updated Character management system.
This one is more technical stuff, but very important one. The main goal of this updated system is to improve memory management, from now game will load only those parts of model and textures(!) that are shown on the screen. This will significantly decrease load scene load times. Also that is very important that this new system allows unlimited number of characters and clothing/accessories for them. At the moment this new is used only by Michelle, Isabella characters, others will be converted in the upcoming updates.
-Updated Character customizations.
New character customization system comes along with the new character management system. The list of new customization options:
-More settings for hair
-Eye colors
-2 new types of accessories
-more settings for tan lines
-All accessories, piercings, shoes now can be customized in a same "3 color zones" way as clothing.
Right now this new system currently works only on Michelle and Isabella characters, other characters will be converted in the upcoming updates.
-Updated: Diary
2 new scenes at the diary.
-Brenda's progression updated.
-Emily's progression updated.

*PLEASE NOTE! Old saves games will not work. You have to start NEW GAME.*
I know it sucks to start again from the beginning, but the good news is that I am 95% sure that this is the last savegame reset.
What happened to the front page where the links for downloading the game went. Please and thanks for the updated change log.

Reactions: Astrel

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
Anyone else having the problem where saves don't work ? Tried starting a new game, but now i can't customize Brenda. Have all the other characters as option with *BETA* in front of their names, but not Brenda.

dahlenxd

Apr 15, 2020
Anyone else having the problem where saves don't work ? Tried starting a new game, but now i can't customize Brenda. Have all the other characters as option with *BETA* in front of their names, but not Brenda.
yeah i have the same problem haha :p

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
So how do I unlock the beach to complete the Janice quest? I've met her but the beach is locked off.

Also can't help sister swim despite 1 CHR. Games a mess

DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
Serious, we already have The Twist waht have a lot fap-fap matreail, when why we need this *censored*?

I rememere The Twist alos not have any real good sex scnes until i think 0.20, and i know, story progerssion and tes but still it doiscastinng....

• Angry
Reactions: logopedus

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
I played the new version.Has quite some content.New Outfit,butt and legs massage,a nearly kiss scene,and Brenda masturbating in bedroom scene.
that doesnt sound like a lot of content. thanks anyway though. guess im going to wait over a year until this game is actually worth downloading unfortunately

MomsDog

Feb 4, 2018
The development of this game is TOO FUCKING SLOW for a seasoned developer like KsT.
GET A FUCKING MOVE ON, MAN. (Please)
The developer also makes "The Twist".
Two games at the same time, but judging by the frequency of updates, more forces are in the direction of "Seaside Mystery"

iggi_pop

Apr 3, 2017
no way to save = great idea! played for 2 hours and saw a great black screen.
And I would like to know why the crotch
all other characters are much lower than the buttocks? is it a futa/trans?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: leequiring

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
How do I activate the hedge trimmer quest?

I'm stuck on the massage Brenda at pool, (don't have enough affection to touch her ass).

Did the sunset lighthouse shit, watched all 3 movies etc

EDIT - Realized I have every scene besides weekend. Can a chad just provide that save, the game is in a cancerous state right now

Last edited:
Reactions: eaglebogey
3.80 star(s) 52 Votes