Rohnny

Jul 25, 2017
Seaside Mystery 0.15Beta
-MC update. The whole MC customization system has been updated. Now it is somewhat similar to the ladies customization system. Aside from the technical part, things like glasses, tattoo, different face textures will be available. Also wardrobe in MC room will be functional, so you will be able to change MC appearance anytime in the game.

-Brenda's update. Her customization system will be updated similar to Michelle's/Isabella's. Also the most of new scenes will involve her and her progression will reach the point then the naughty things starts to happen :)

-VR mode. This is the new feature for VR users. Now it will be possible to switch to VR mode and walk around the scenes in your VR headset it will also work in POV scenes. For now it will be just a simple observation mode, no dedicated UI, etc. since my goal now is to work more on the content and leave the Beta state by the end of this year.
Please note that is just an extra feature that will not affect gameplay for players who don't have VR in any way.

Leon7682

Mar 15, 2018
Seaside Mystery 0.15Beta
-MC update. The whole MC customization system has been updated. Now it is somewhat similar to the ladies customization system. Aside from the technical part, things like glasses, tattoo, different face textures will be available. Also wardrobe in MC room will be functional, so you will be able to change MC appearance anytime in the game.

-Brenda's update. Her customization system will be updated similar to Michelle's/Isabella's. Also the most of new scenes will involve her and her progression will reach the point then the naughty things starts to happen :)

-VR mode. This is the new feature for VR users. Now it will be possible to switch to VR mode and walk around the scenes in your VR headset it will also work in POV scenes. For now it will be just a simple observation mode, no dedicated UI, etc. since my goal now is to work more on the content and leave the Beta state by the end of this year.
Please note that is just an extra feature that will not affect gameplay for players who don't have VR in any way.
do u have 0.15?

Reactions: Steiner88

saman62

Oct 17, 2017
I tried to set the game to the best possible graphics, but in the game somehow the character is blurred in the background of the image.
Did I make a mistake or is it like this?

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Seaside Mystery 0.15Beta

Wonder if it will be possible to change MC's D size since it's still not possible to change it even in Wild Life because of clipping.

Vazont

Sep 17, 2018
Op should add a big warning "No sex scenes for now". I wasted my time on this boring game. Why they not stopped the old the twist? Now we have to wait 2030 for the complete game...

Reactions: Roberto123

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
Op should add a big warning "No sex scenes for now". I wasted my time on this boring game. Why they not stopped the old the twist? Now we have to wait 2030 for the complete game...
Tbh you could just check the Tags, before playing a Game....^^

Vazont

Sep 17, 2018
Why didn't they create a dream sex scene for models with 1 level of affinity like for Janice? The story is so boring.

3.90 star(s) 51 Votes