enighmaz

Mar 25, 2021
I accidentally bought the painkillers before picking up the quest, and I can't give them, because I need to buy them first.

Is there anything I can do at this point? because I have no way of earning more money afaik.

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
I accidentally bought the painkillers before picking up the quest, and I can't give them, because I need to buy them first.

Is there anything I can do at this point? because I have no way of earning more money afaik.
Wash dishes in the morning in the kitchen

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I don't see any dishes in the morning. Is that something you have to unlock? when I ask her to help she says no.
There will be a stack of them at the kitchen sink.

after you help her the first time when you pick them up off the dining room table and in the living room, the mc will auto wash them, after that they will show up at the sink, just click on them to wash them.

enighmaz

Mar 25, 2021
There will be a stack of them at the kitchen sink.

after you help her the first time when you pick them up off the dining room table and in the living room, the mc will auto wash them, after that they will show up at the sink, just click on them to wash them.
I wonder if there's a bug then, because I was standing by the sink going hour by hour and it's empty :S

I have done that first one that you mention.

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Here's my savefile for 0.14
-Save#01 before peeping Brenda ( Go sleep first )
-Save#04 End of 0.14
Thanks, but is there a way to change the MC's name instead of having to use the name you gave him??

Last edited:

Dzsi

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
It's bugged for me again. Please give me save game with lvl1 int, because blonde don't help me with chapter 3.

3.90 star(s) 51 Votes