eknaro64

Jan 24, 2020
You'll recieve a message at night.Find Brenda sometime in the morning in the Living Room and ask her about the message
-Also,some time in the morning between 9:00 and 12:00 you can find Emilly near the coffe machine.She'll ask you to repair it.Go to the Old Town

Never recieve a message, i have task college to 100%. Help
I made all step to step

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
You'll recieve a message at night.Find Brenda sometime in the morning in the Living Room and ask her about the message
-Also,some time in the morning between 9:00 and 12:00 you can find Emilly near the coffe machine.She'll ask you to repair it.Go to the Old Town

Never recieve a message, i have task college to 100%. Help
I made all step to step
I have the same issue. What is it about the hot tub that causes problems?

jardafarda

May 10, 2017
I have the same issue. What is it about the hot tub that causes problems?
I had this problem too. The instructions are not accurate. You have to repeat the hot tub scene several times until you are presented with a new option labeled "New" for a hot tub shoulder massage. Then repeat the scene with the lighthouse at 19.00 and Brenda will allow you to hug her. Then you get a message at night. For example, the scene with the coffee maker and Emily according to the instructions should be between 9 and 12 o'clock. I had her at 18.00. Do not follow the instructions exactly and try more options.

Reactions: eknaro64

jardafarda

May 10, 2017
Is there any way to get money? I spent 25 dollars on painkillers and sunscreen and now I don't have 5 dollars for coffee :)

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
savegame for new content of Brenda. Most of events till 0.13 is completed. Also note that I completed a new Emily sequence unlocking park and a new character (FBI agent) because it was introduced earlier in the game (there's really nothing interesting so it's not a big loss). Anyway use can use this save to see new content with Brenda starting from where it ended at 0.13 (she was peeping at the Jimmy).
Thank you, but I don't remember the path to the folder to put the save in. Please advise!

HisokaGin

Mar 24, 2020
everytime i try to go to the park with janice i get black screen, any save with same error? or any save that pass?

3.90 star(s) 51 Votes