light03

Feb 26, 2018
Thank you! I must say, that seems like a kinda strange path, and I never would have guessed it. Also none of the other F95 games I am playing have that path.
Its a bit outdates way to put savegame folder in My Documents, yes. For years its was kinda default for most of games, but its wrong - My documents exist for user files, not for savegames... Now most of games put saves in AppData, but there some exceptions like this game...

Reactions: El Buho

Jake Wesley

Mar 20, 2019
View attachment 1975488

W.I.P. Seaside Mystery - New character!
Meet the new character - The Detective.
Ethnicity: Latino
Name: the poll will decide later.
She will play one of the key roles in the main story of the game and she is the last character introduced in the beta version. There will be many more characters, but they will be introduced in the "released" version which is not so far away.
As it states above, her name isn't decided yet. So feel free suggest one in the comments :)
View attachment 1975490 View attachment 1975491 View attachment 1975492
hey there just want to ask when will the MC got relation and sx scene with her, the Teacher and Janice ?

exter

May 29, 2017
I tried this quest always at the same point what to do
When you massage the legs, when does it stop?

1. Does your guy say he does not want to do it?
2. Does Brenda turn around and tell you to stop?
3. Or are you able to massage her butt?

If its 1 and 2, you probably need to watch TV with her at ~20:00 while drinking wine. If you cant watch TV with her, then i guess you are missing some other quest, maybe with other characters. Have you played through the Emily, Teacher and (i guess it was) Jannice story yet?

If you have done 3 and your guy walks away with a hard on, then you are done and your quest might be bugged.

bruno6845

Jun 2, 2020
When you massage the legs, when does it stop?

1. Does your guy say he does not want to do it?
2. Does Brenda turn around and tell you to stop?
3. Or are you able to massage her butt?

If its 1 and 2, you probably need to watch TV with her at ~20:00 while drinking wine. If you cant watch TV with her, then i guess you are missing some other quest, maybe with other characters. Have you played through the Emily, Teacher and (i guess it was) Jannice story yet?

If you have done 3 and your guy walks away with a hard on, then you are done and your quest might be bugged.
I did all 3

exter

May 29, 2017
I did all 3
Well, if you are able to massage her butt and she is ok with it and your guy walks away with a hard on at the end, then you are done with the quest. If that is the case you probably reached the end of the content for this version and your questlog is bugged, because the task should go away. But im not 100% sure.

bruno6845

Jun 2, 2020
Well, if you are able to massage her butt and she is ok with it and your guy walks away with a hard on at the end, then you are done with the quest. If that is the case you probably reached the end of the content for this version and your questlog is bugged, because the task should go away. But im not 100% sure.
if the stain is buggy have you finished the backup to remove this stain

exter

May 29, 2017
if the stain is buggy have you finished the backup to remove this stain
Are you asking me, if i fixed this bug? Im not the developer...
But for me, my task list is empty after i have done everything, so im just guessing that it must be a bug for you. I dont know how to fix it for you. But if you have done everything, then just wait for the next version.

g4s3y

Nov 7, 2019
is it just or me or my game is bugged i can't skip time and i don't know what to do... i think i need to restart a story but i don't have the energy to do it all over again i'm so doneee..........

cheks

Jan 8, 2018
Hello everyone, can someone help me? i have a problem with every unity based game, appears the loading screen and gets stuck there... help T.T

3.90 star(s) 51 Votes