DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
OMG---So why should I be playing this game right now if every time an update comes out I have to start from scratch and do the same things I have already done all over again?? Is there some point in time when old saves will work??
The exact reason why I didnt play the this update, i played 5 hours to get completely done just to get a giant "F U". An update is a failure in my book when you have to start from the beginning again, especially if its rpgm or sandbox. Unacceptable.

Reactions: El Buho

Stygian90

Jun 14, 2017
Thanks for the info. So I ask again, why should I be playing this game right now at this point of development if every time an update comes out I have to start from scratch and do the same things I have already done all over again??
The save issue happens to most of the games you find here, no one is forcing you to play them. You can either support the developer by patreon or subscribestar ( whichever monetisation platform the creator is using) and get a more stable and early version of the updated game each time it releases; replay the game every time it releases or wait until a more completed version is released that will eventually have a better save function that accepts old save files. "Flies away"

Reactions: Omniel

Stygian90

Jun 14, 2017
The save issue happens to most of the games you find here, no one is forcing you to play them. You can either support the developer by patreon or subscribestar ( whichever monetisation platform the creator is using) and get a more stable and early version of the updated game each time it releases; replay the game every time it releases or wait until a more completed version is released that will eventually have a better save function that accepts old save files. "Flies away"
Or point number 4: Wait for a hero to post his save from the new version, just like u did.

Reactions: El Buho

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
Stuck at receiving message from Brenda.....I got no notification of her messaging me, I randomly open phone and click on Emily and it shows Brenda's message, cant reply to it, is it a bug ??

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
Stuck at receiving message from Brenda.....I got no notification of her messaging me, I randomly open phone and click on Emily and it shows Brenda's message, cant reply to it, is it a bug ??
I tried save in message #1393 and I was finally able to reach the end of the update :)

Reactions: Jazzzzz

Koczi

Nov 23, 2016
Is watching movies with Brenda and giving her leg massages the end of the update? Is that all?

FlyingDumplings

Jan 5, 2019
From the guide I read that I have to get a phone message, I don't get one however, looks as if the phone doesn't function, can't progress anything else either. Anybody know what to do?

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
I can't get the message from Brenda in the middle of the night. I've hugged her at the lighthouse several times and it keeps saying "new". I've massaged her shoulders, her legs, her breasts, watched several genres of movie, and still no message.

EDIT: This one:

"-Choose Talk,and go to the Lighthouse.There,try to hug her.
-The next day,again spend time with her at the Hot tub.Massage her shoulders.Go to sleep.
-You'll receive a message at night.Find Brenda sometime in the morning in the Living Room and ask her about the message"

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
I can't get the message from Brenda in the middle of the night. I've hugged her at the lighthouse several times and it keeps saying "new". I've massaged her shoulders, her legs, her breasts, watched several genres of movie, and still no message.

EDIT: This one:

"-Choose Talk,and go to the Lighthouse.There,try to hug her.
-The next day,again spend time with her at the Hot tub.Massage her shoulders.Go to sleep.
-You'll receive a message at night.Find Brenda sometime in the morning in the Living Room and ask her about the message"
you broke the chain,shouldnt have watched movies wiith her.Did you have the latest version?You need to restart

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
you broke the chain,shouldnt have watched movies wiith her.Did you have the latest version?You need to restart
I tried to trigger the message before I watched the movies. I watched the movies out of desperation, thinking I needed more points with her.

badsucc696969

Dec 24, 2020
-Go to Bedroom at 22:00
-Triggers a scene which opens a Character editor.Choose Clothes,and change her outfit however you want.(Changes can be done Daily and Night Wear).

I'm stuck on this scene. The text message from Brenda appears as normal. I go to the master bedroom at 22:00 and nothing happens. I've tried using the teleport button to go to the master bedroom, I've tried walking there. I've tried leaving and re-entering the room. On my taskbar, it says "Spend time with Brenda in the hot tub" and "Ask Brenda to go to the beach with you (living room)". I've ran through the guide three times and I keep getting stuck at this point.

dioillusion

Dec 30, 2021
ВЫ считаете актуальным, на англоязычном форуме, просить что то на русском?
Может хотя бы через гГугл переводчик будете писать?
Чему ты удивляешься? Тут один чул чуть ниже на китайском пишет......

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
-Go to Bedroom at 22:00
-Triggers a scene which opens a Character editor.Choose Clothes,and change her outfit however you want.(Changes can be done Daily and Night Wear).

I'm stuck on this scene. The text message from Brenda appears as normal. I go to the master bedroom at 22:00 and nothing happens. I've tried using the teleport button to go to the master bedroom, I've tried walking there. I've tried leaving and re-entering the room. On my taskbar, it says "Spend time with Brenda in the hot tub" and "Ask Brenda to go to the beach with you (living room)". I've ran through the guide three times and I keep getting stuck at this point.
Try going in before and advance time till 22:00.

how to get the kitchen scene?
Which one?

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes