Sh3mail

Dec 11, 2017
0.14.1 bug

Brendas new Accessories you get a endless loop. So you get not the option to massage her in the pool.
Until its fixed i found a workaround: Change her accessories to the new one you got (#3) on all available outfits (Night, swim etc).
That should make the massage option available

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Until its fixed i found a workaround: Change her accessories to the new one you got (#3) on all available outfits (Night, swim etc).
That should make the massage option available
It changes nothing by my save. The loop is there if I change all to 3 or not.

Reactions: terrashock

anextour

Jul 30, 2017
Скиньте сохраниение на версию 14 пожалуйста с прокаченной харизмой. Не могу прокачать харизму. Нажимаю на зеркало в ванной и ничего не происходит. И от Бренды сообщение никак не придет на телефон.
ВЫ считаете актуальным, на англоязычном форуме, просить что то на русском?
Может хотя бы через гГугл переводчик будете писать?

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
Can you please just give a constructive comment to my question about old saves not working instead of just posting a "sad" emoji ??
I have nothin to say mate… first time I saw this game so I have no old files to load I’m not able to help u should ask to others… but I don’t find any help on the thread too :/ first time on this forum

Stygian90

Jun 14, 2017
Can you please just give a constructive comment to my question about old saves not working instead of just posting a "sad" emoji ??
This game as you can see is in development, that means new things are being added from update to update. Playing an old save might and most of the time, create a lot of bugs that can either crash the game, make it unplayable and so on. The update practically needs to be tested on older versions and bug fix everything they find before releasing, meaning more time added to the release and a lot of " Update when; why update not here; Give update pls" and so on. Hope that clarified the save situation a little. Best regards !

zhoulizl2020

Feb 2, 2020
去看看浴室里的布伦达.找出她什么时候在角色规格中洗澡.然后去洗手间,然后选择偷看.偷看小游戏
真的很容易,只是不要让危险达到最高水平,并且永远不要向太多倾斜。她将有6个姿势自己洗澡。4姿势后
游戏给你一个选择,选择偷看更多,2个姿势,一个过场动画触发器。她抓住了你。跳过一个小时,去客厅道歉。还行。
-她会要求你去修剪树篱。

在4姿势没有选项之后!???

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
This game as you can see is in development, that means new things are being added from update to update. Playing an old save might and most of the time, create a lot of bugs that can either crash the game, make it unplayable and so on. The update practically needs to be tested on older versions and bug fix everything they find before releasing, meaning more time added to the release and a lot of " Update when; why update not here; Give update pls" and so on. Hope that clarified the save situation a little. Best regards !
Thanks for the info. So I ask again, why should I be playing this game right now at this point of development if every time an update comes out I have to start from scratch and do the same things I have already done all over again??

• Hey there
Reactions: juliusnestor

Hillbilly Bob

Jun 12, 2018
Thanks for the info. So I ask again, why should I be playing this game right now at this point of development if every time an update comes out I have to start from scratch and do the same things I have already done all over again??
Kst said this three days ago.

*PLEASE NOTE! Old saves games will not work. You have to start NEW GAME.*
I know it sucks to start again from the beginning, but the good news is that I am 95% sure that this is the last savegame reset.

Reactions: El Buho

light03

Feb 26, 2018
savegame for new content of Brenda. Most of events till 0.13 is completed. Also note that I completed a new Emily sequence unlocking park and a new character (FBI agent) because it was introduced earlier in the game (there's really nothing interesting so it's not a big loss). Anyway use can use this save to see new content with Brenda starting from where it ended at 0.13 (she was peeping at the Jimmy).

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes