dobon

Oct 17, 2018
the game does not progress in terms of the stages that are exclamation marks in the game, lots of bugs:sneaky:

Daducom

Jan 7, 2022
Скиньте сохраниение на версию 14 пожалуйста с прокаченной харизмой. Не могу прокачать харизму. Нажимаю на зеркало в ванной и ничего не происходит. И от Бренды сообщение никак не придет на телефон.

brata

May 16, 2017
OK... so what's new in the update? some other guy explained it is just some teasing scenes with mom. Not starting all the way from the beginning again just for that
The things I found are:
*SPOILERS*
1. There is a grind scene (grabs her from behind and rubs on her butt) while she pretends to sleep
2. A leg massage scene that ends with him grabbing her butt
3. A shoulder massage that ends with him grabbing her boobs
4. A masturbation scene (Brenda) with 2 poses without and 2 poses with a dildo (peeking)

and lots of storyline progression with Brenda and minor with the sis. I found it quite refreshing that it is very focused on the milf and not all over the place like the Twist is now. It feels like it is a newer Twist version which is nice.

Reactions: Astrel

brata

May 16, 2017
What I found annoying is that Kelly's room is not created yet and it lets you click on it only to get nothing back. He should be saying something there.
Also the Practice Speech can only be done once so either you shouldn't be asked again (option should not be there) or it should tell you something decent.

brata

May 16, 2017
I think I might have a bug. I show 2 tasks for Brenda at the hot tub ("Spend time with Brenda in the hot tub" and "Join Brenda in the hot tub"), and 1 task to ask her to the beach. Every time I ask her to the beach I don't have enough Brenda points.

If I click her on the hot tub, the join her option has the "new" icon, then getting closer to her has the "new" icon as well... but clicking it scares her off because I don't have enough Brenda points. I can repeat this every day and it always has the new icons over Join and Get Closer, but it always fails. Just choosing relax at the hot tub doesn't seem to be getting me Brenda points unless it's just not popping up a notification.

I'm just over halfway through Brenda's progress bar and she shows as 1 lv. on the tracking screen.

- I've already met Janice and beat her at volleyball a few times
- I've had 2 dreams about Janice and overheard Brenda arguing with Carl at the bedroom door the night of the first dream, and talked her out of fattening herself up with cake by calling her a hot milf on the night of the 2nd Janice dream.
- I've already done wine and a movie with Brenda at night (several times, it only appears to have given me Brenda points the first time)

Anyone know if I'm just missing something or is my save probably borked?
At 20:00 watch TV with her

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
BaasB Is stage 3 of the homework book doable in the latest version of the game? The sister is always spawing on the left side of the table and next to her is Carl. There is no option to ask her about the new stage of homework.

dochocho1

Sep 8, 2018
Anyone else stuck at the Park scene? I get to the point where you both sit on a bench, then there is one line of text and nothing happens after that, you get softlocked and have to alt+f4

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
Anyone else stuck at the Park scene? I get to the point where you both sit on a bench, then there is one line of text and nothing happens after that, you get softlocked and have to alt+f4
what time and day mate? so I can check if I have the problem too ;) I have the quest but I don't see nobody in the park :(

Last edited:

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
I downloaded the v0.14 and when I hit "load game" and try to load my last save from v0.13 nothing happens. Screenshot (682).png Do I have to to put a copy of my last save from v13 into to save area of my v14 game? and if so, where is to save area/folder?

SkullFancier

May 19, 2017
After talking with Emily to go to the park, i get an endless black screen with nothing to do but alt+f4. Any tips? Park is still locked at this point, do i need to somehow unlock it?

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes