Alesucho

Aug 14, 2018
It shouldn't matter if it is save from a medium quality game. you just need to change the settings in the main menu before you load it... Right!
Sorry, I didn't understand your comment??? Let's see, clarify that at least I have it in medium quality because in high it collapses (game error I suppose, contrary to other versions) whoever downloads it can do with the configuration what they please now if it works that no longer works for me for that reason the clarification, was it understood???

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Sorry, I didn't understand your comment??? Let's see, clarify that at least I have it in medium quality because in high it collapses (game error I suppose, contrary to other versions) whoever downloads it can do with the configuration what they please now if it works that no longer works for me for that reason the clarification, was it understood???
In the main menu (where you see "new game" "load game", "options" etc), click "options" and set it to lowest quality, now when you load your "medium quality save" it runs at lowest. The Graphics Quality isn't saved with your game AFIAK. Or is it still giving you a black screen??

Alesucho

Aug 14, 2018
En mi opinion y quien se ofenda por mis dichos lo lamento. Este es un gran juego de muchos,tambien me frustro con sus fallos pero siempre existen soluciones,yo solo pienso si tuviera la capacidad e inteligencia del creador con esta base de juego haria cosas inimaginables al punto que siento que crearia un GTA de adultos jejeje.
Lo felicito por su trabajo pero opino porque el juego tiene un gran potencial de renders yo animaria mas los bucles (para hacer mas llevadera la espera a otras actualizaciones) por ejemplo:
# permitir que el MC se masturbe mientras espia a brenda
# permitir que el MC espie a su hermanastra en la ducha ( utilizando la misma animacion que brenda....pienso si ya esta que tan dificil puede hacer eso?)
# Permitir que el MC juegue con Brenda mientras duerme ( meter manos denajo de las sabanas y cosas asi...) "No voy a despertarla,esta muy cansada" ...QUE? tienes 10 años amigo ? jejejeje
# avanzar mas con las demas modelos,digo: masajear en las piernas a una mujer en la playa.... Hablar con la otra en un muelle nada mas.... aburrido
# permitir que el MC se bañe y que Brenda lo espie y haga un show tocandose
# el MC ya se besa y toca a Brenda... que seguira tejer sueteres para el frio o hacer un pastel?
Hice mi descargo,son solo quimeras en mi cabeza y talvez la de muchos de nsootros,ojala el desarrollador espie estos descargos y piense mas y sobre todo que no tarde tanto en proximas actualizaciones. Eh dicho !!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

In my opinion and whoever is offended by my sayings, I'm sorry. This is a great game out of many, I also get frustrated with its failures but there are always solutions, I just think if I had the ability and intelligence of the creator with this game base I would do unimaginable things to the point that I feel like I would create a GTA for adults hehehe.
I congratulate him for his work but I think because the game has a great rendering potential I would encourage the loops more (to make waiting for other updates more bearable) for example:
# allow the MC to masturbate while spying on brenda
# allow the MC to spy on his stepsister in the shower (using the same animation as brenda....i think if this is it how hard can he do that?)
# Allow the MC to play with Brenda while she sleeps (put hands under the sheets and things like that...) "I'm not going to wake her up, she's too tired"... WHAT? are you 10 years old friend? hehehehe
# advance more with the other models, I mean: massaging a woman's legs on the beach.... Talking to the other on a pier, nothing more.... boring
# allow the MC to take a shower and Brenda spy on him and show touch herself
# the MC already kisses and touches Brenda... will she continue to knit sweaters for the cold or make a cake?
I did my download, they are just chimeras in my head and maybe that of many of us, hopefully the developer spies on these downloads and thinks more and above all that it does not take so long in future updates. I said!!!

Alesucho

Aug 14, 2018
In the main menu (where you see "new game" "load game", "options" etc), click "options" and set it to lowest quality, now when you load your "medium quality save" it runs at lowest. The Graphics Quality isn't saved with your game AFIAK. Or is it still giving you a black screen??
Ahhh that was it, I won't explain it to you, I don't know what it's like to load someone else's save I don't know what happens if it adapts to one's configuration, but NO, since I followed someone else's steps here I was able to load my previous saves without problems, said The steps were to lower the graphic quality, it is only noticeable when you edit the characters on your PC, but the tedious "black screen" never came back, even that screen that is mentioned when you get up at night if it happens but if you insist on clicking on the door it allows you to go out and my trick is to move on the map to another place, when it is there it says that it is too late and goes back to bed and goes to sleep, that is solved. sorry friend I had not understood you it happens that I speak Spanish and I use the google translator, blame him hehehehehe

Reactions: Stil996

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
This update wasn't to bad, after deleting SeasideMystery in my documents and starting over, everything trigger without any problems, was able to complete everything, and because there isn't much in the game right now, i didn't mind starting over.

This is my opinion, some people might feel different about it, but i think kst should put the twist on hold for now and work on this game more, yeah the last update for that one ends up with a cliffhanger, but there is a good amount of content in that one already to keep people happy. This one has better graphics, and because of the walking around, it gives the player more of a freedom and immersive feel to the game, rather than what the twist feels like when playing.

but overall, good game so far and looking forward to see what gets added next.

Last edited:

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
The story in The Twist has been officially done for a while, it is mostly just catching up on commissions from Patreons and extra content while the next game gets up to a standard that they can switch over permanent. Seaside is a big leap forward, the old engine and code were barely holding together with tape and dreams.

Anyone find that the settings don't seem to stick accross sessions. They seem to save okay, but the VSync and FPS counter at least default with each load of the game. I would prefer video card not try to achieve orbit, so some sort of frame limiter is preferable. Having to go into settings each time you open, just so it applies is annoying.

Reactions: jaller0461

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Spam left click while tracking the ball on the side shots. Trying to figure out the depth it wants you to hit is not worth.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
This update wasn't to bad, after deleting SeasideMystery in my documents and starting over, everything trigger without any problems, was able to complete everything, and because there isn't much in the game right now, i didn't mind starting over.

This is my opinion, some people might feel different about it, but i think kst should put the twist on hold for now and work on this game more, yeah the last update for that one ends up with a cliffhanger, but there is a good amount of content in that one already to keep people happy. This one has better graphics, and because of the walking around, it gives the player more of a freedom and immersive feel to the game, rather than what the twist feels like when playing.

but overall, good game so far and looking forward to see what gets added next.
I can't seem to trigger the shoulder massage for Brenda in the hot tub early on. I followed the walkthrough excatly and I always get the new accessory unlock (sunglasses) every time.

EDIT: I needed to raise Brenda's score (I went to the beach again) that, and I advanced with Emily (got her coffee), so I don't know what did it.

Last edited:

Ains

Feb 11, 2018
Started up my save file in this update:
- Brenda's clothes reverted.
- Lost some clothes i.e.: Short top, flower accessory etc.
Wierdly enogh nothing changed for Emily, character did not revert to default...

jotaerre

Jul 15, 2017
I can't seem to trigger the shoulder massage for Brenda in the hot tub early on. I followed the walkthrough excatly and I always get the new accessory unlock (sunglasses) every time.

EDIT: I needed to raise Brenda's score (I went to the beach again) that, and I advanced with Emily (got her coffee), so I don't know what did it.
Raising Brenda score, always.

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes