Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I can't seem to trigger the shoulder massage for Brenda in the hot tub early on. I followed the walkthrough excatly and I always get the new accessory unlock (sunglasses) every time.

EDIT: I needed to raise Brenda's score (I went to the beach again) that, and I advanced with Emily (got her coffee), so I don't know what did it.
it was going to the beach with her that got it to trigger for you.

I never used the wt, i just follow the ingame tips when they pop up and was able to trigger everything by just following that.

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
so the max you can do is to kiss brenda? is that it?

-Go peek on Brenda in the Bathroom.Find out when she's bathing in the Character Specs.Go to the bathroom then,and choose Peeking.Peeking minigame
is really easy,just don't let danger go to max level,and never lean out to much.There will be 6 poses of her washing herself.After the 4 pose
the game givese you a choice,choose Peek More,2 more poses,a cutscene triggers.She catches you.Skip an hour,go to the living room and apologize.It's ok.

In this part of the walkthrough i didnt got caught, it didnt trigger any scene i just watched until she finished and then i leave the room,
did i miss something?

Last edited:

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
so the max you can do is to kiss brenda? is that it?

-Go peek on Brenda in the Bathroom.Find out when she's bathing in the Character Specs.Go to the bathroom then,and choose Peeking.Peeking minigame
is really easy,just don't let danger go to max level,and never lean out to much.There will be 6 poses of her washing herself.After the 4 pose
the game givese you a choice,choose Peek More,2 more poses,a cutscene triggers.She catches you.Skip an hour,go to the living room and apologize.It's ok.

In this part of the walkthrough i didnt got caught, it didnt trigger any scene i just watched until she finished and then i leave the room,
did i miss something?
its strange,should've been

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
How many kisses are there? I kissed Brenda while she was cleaning the mirror and the countertop. Also, MC tallked about helping her clean, but I don't have the option for it.

Charon XXX

Jun 1, 2019
A very strange game. I would like to play it, but even though I did everything according to the instructions, something still doesn't go well. The person who goes with me to the lighthouse keeps hugging me, but I have to hug her. Any advice? :unsure:

Alesucho

Aug 14, 2018
How many kisses are there? I kissed Brenda while she was cleaning the mirror and the countertop. Also, MC tallked about helping her clean, but I don't have the option for it.
You kiss her the first time in the bathroom in front of the mirror and there she announces kiss events "in the bathroom", The countertop", The entrance" and "The lighthouse at sunset 7:00 p.m.", to activate the cleaning event you must have a level more strength but he has to ask you for this activity after not being able to get up the bed, when that happens go to the garage, pick up the 5kg weights, go to your room, put them on the weights, do 3 repetitions and that's it, there you will see how get moving. enjoy!!!

Reactions: Jackbite

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
You kiss her the first time in the bathroom in front of the mirror and there she announces kiss events "in the bathroom"
The countertop", The entrance" and "The lighthouse at sunset 7:00 p.m.", to activate the cleaning event you must have a level more strength but he has to ask you for this activity after not being able to get up the bed, when that happens go to the garage, pick up the 5kg weights, go to your room, put them on the weights, do 3 repetitions and that's it, there you will see how get moving. enjoy!!!
I can't kiss her in the bathroom, nor at the lighthouse.

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes