Alesucho

Aug 14, 2018
I saw mention of version 15.1 on KsT Patreon page. I think this version should fix the blackscreen problems. For my case i can't load any save no matter that graphics settings i'am using
Hello, look, I followed the steps of a suggestion from a previous thread and loaded my saves without problems, since I tried the easiest thing was to start the game from scratch without modifying the MC, start and save (previously having saved my previous saves) start the game, save, exit, replace that save with mine, start the game and it loaded fine, only that I should have modified the MC from the closet

Reactions: User8z and smg2521

smg2521

Oct 14, 2020
Hello, look, I followed the steps of a suggestion from a previous thread and loaded my saves without problems, since I tried the easiest thing was to start the game from scratch without modifying the MC, start and save (previously having saved my previous saves) start the game, save, exit, replace that save with mine, start the game and it loaded fine, only that I should have modified the MC from the closet
Thanks) great idea the black screen is gone)

Apr 21, 2019
Thank you very much for your advise. I fallowed these steps but for me it didn't worked. Maybe I misunderstood something.
1. So i I backed up my save files.
2. I started a new game.
3. I saved my MC as he is by default.
4. I saved the begining of the new game as save 7 (it's my lastest save)
5. I quited the game.
6. I remplaced my new save n7 with my old one.
7. I loaded it in the game and still getting black screen

Alesucho

Aug 14, 2018
Thank you very much for your advise. I fallowed these steps but for me it didn't worked. Maybe I misunderstood something.
1. So i I backed up my save files.
2. I started a new game.
3. I saved my MC as he is by default.
4. I saved the begining of the new game as save 7 (it's my lastest save)
5. I quited the game.
6. I remplaced my new save n7 with my old one.
7. I loaded it in the game and still getting black screen
Calm down then try the following (without leaving aside the rescue of the old saves) check your graphic configuration in the game, try starting a new one with low quality and that, if it works there follow my steps, tell us, in one way or another you will enjoy the friend game

jojoson

May 19, 2019
For me changing back player and brenda clothes to the "default" outfits at least fix the shower black screen issue. But my guess with 0.15 (not 0.15.1, i dont have it yet) is that changing something on the characters will lead to issues. Seems the feature is not well implemented yet.

Edit: i have started for this version completely new, but ran into the shower black screen anyways. So probably old saves will work, too, with this approach.

Edit2: Quality settings were no problem in the end. Right now i have everything on and ultra settings. (no fps limits)

peterzwegat2

Aug 8, 2017
For me the issues is the Living room. Every time I enter it I get the black screen, even on new save.
Something like that happened to me too. I had given the blonde stepsister a different hairstyle than the standard one. After undoing this, I could enter the living room again without the black screen. Maybe this tip will help you.

insanitariume

Aug 15, 2019
Something like that happened to me too. I had given the blonde stepsister a different hairstyle than the standard one. After undoing this, I could enter the living room again without the black screen. Maybe this tip will help you.
I think that could be it. I went back to the computer and she is the only one who I can't seem to edit. I get black screen as well there lol.

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
wtf it wrong with you creators of game,that voleyball shit,how you supost to win wen she give the ball in corner.
That Minigame is easy.
Just spam the Mousebutton.

Another Topic.
Checked the Discord.

The Next Update for the The Twist is the Last.

Then it is finally 100% focus on this Game (Hate it when Devs try to do 2-3 Games at the Same time... xD)

Last edited:

Rohnny

Jul 25, 2017
Poll: Seaside Mystery - New Character!

New lady arrives to the town!

Meet the Michelle's younger sister who will work as librarian at the college. She is in her early 40s, close to Michelle just couple years younger. Her last name is also Anne and the first name poll will decide.

P.S. to who's not into "curvy" ladies, next characters gonna be more athletic type :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Whats the deal with the random girls you see at the public locations, anyone got any idea if they will eventually be interactive? or are they purely background filler?

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
Poll: Seaside Mystery - New Character!

New lady arrives to the town!

Meet the Michelle's younger sister who will work as librarian at the college. She is in her early 40s, close to Michelle just couple years younger. Her last name is also Anne and the first name poll will decide.

P.S. to who's not into "curvy" ladies, next characters gonna be more athletic type :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well that's Lisa Ann. Just blonde... :LOL:

Edit: She looks like her to me or I might be seeing things.

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes