Oct 15, 2017
VR doesn't work. Keeps crashing in Oculus

edit: steamvr works. Vr support is very weird though, can only move the camera and only in certain places.

Last edited:

eades

Nov 19, 2016
i cant trigger anything new with mom, any help? the option to sleep in the same bed with her is there, but it keep saying that it's to late to bother her, or somethimg like that

TheKing93

May 18, 2017
my game crashes on the beach in v016 and 015
in ver 014 it crash not
i have startet a new game and tried it again but it crash again
can someone help me pls? :(

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
still no sex, so still not worth it
Genre list:

" 3d game, Male protagonist, Milf, Big ass, Big tits, Character creation, Vaginal sex, Oral sex, Handjob "

I am curious.

Does this mean that the developer, or the uploader is a liar? Cuz then the tags on this site are untrustworthy. Especially since the mods don't change them when they realize that they're giving wrong information.

Also, the search filter is worth fuckall if this is true for many more games.

Ad hominem 3

Dec 16, 2019
Genre list:

" 3d game, Male protagonist, Milf, Big ass, Big tits, Character creation, Vaginal sex, Oral sex, Handjob "

I am curious.

Does this mean that the developer, or the uploader is a liar? Cuz then the tags on this site are untrustworthy. Especially since the mods don't change them when they realize that they're giving wrong information.

Also, the search filter is worth fuckall if this is true for many more games.

What counts is what is above, below the title. But from my experience, games should be allowed to go in here when tagged as ''sex''. The F95 zone has become a huge propaganda site for developers to put people on patreon and never finish games in recent years. I don't know if this will be the case, but it has been recurring.

Nov 7, 2021
Can anyone share their save with me? I didn't know how to save and the game crashed. The game is so slow I don't want to do everything all over again. Please and Thank you!

Jun 28, 2020
For those complaining,
The game as been indeed in dev for 2 years but not actually full years. They had been working on their other "main" game and at the same time experimenting with this one one their free time. Now that the "main" game is finally finished they can focus on this one.
Currently there are no sex scenes (there was one in a dream scene but after update they removed it). Plot is good , moving forward, new girls appearing which isn't bad and the teasing is OK.
Overall this is a solid 4 going 5 if the sex scenes are adequate
I partially agree, but partially disagree. Yes the dev was doing this on the side, but the 2 years timeline is still exceedingly long. I personally don't quite understand why devs split themselves across multiple projects like this if they can't handle it. All it does is delay the main game they are known for, and set false expectations with the new project they are trying to do at the same time. Devs are free to do as they please. But at some point it becomes a question of should they have taken on this second project when the result of it is it being half baked?

I hope you are right, and now the main game being finished will allow this one to prosper. But I have seen this pattern many times across many devs and as a result am skeptical about it. We shall see.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
There are barely any options in character interaction and the focus for me is Brenda, but all the enthusiasm gets overtaken to like watching paint dry, it's trying to be a bigger world then twist with more characters, it has an average rating and has much potential. I never got into the twist, it is easier getting a gold medal in sport.

habibovic

Jul 19, 2018
with this configuration the game show me black screen
where is the pb?
Nom de l'appareil DESKTOP-VRT38BI
Processeur Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3230M CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.60 GHz
Mémoire RAM installée 8,00 Go (7,89 Go utilisable)
ID de périphérique 34BDA0A4-7EFF-4840-A392-DF8D8C01A43D
ID de produit 00331-10000-00001-AA987
Type du système Système d’exploitation 64 bits, processeur x64

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Lack of dedicated video card is your main problem, the mobile CPU from a decade ago and the low RAM aren't doing you any favours either.

Game is not a visual novel, or turn based picture viewer. It is one of the few actually using the 3D engine, you get to walk around and interact with stuff, real time. Also it is an indie game, not some big studio, optimisation is not their main focus.
Running fine, everything turned on with a 3930K and a 2080RTX, so you can get away with an older CPU.

hagenzzz

Mar 20, 2019
So I took Brenda's bra off in bed and got an objective to spend time with her in the hot tub. I did, and then something popped up like an unlock or an item received or something but I clicked too fast so I couldn't see what it was.
I loaded because I wasn't getting any more objectives afterward, but now after taking the bra off in bed I no longer get to objective to spend time with her in the hot tub.

So... yeah. Now what?

3.90 star(s) 51 Votes