Autark

Jan 20, 2018
For those complaining,
The game as been indeed in dev for 2 years but not actually full years. They had been working on their other "main" game and at the same time experimenting with this one one their free time. Now that the "main" game is finally finished they can focus on this one.
Currently there are no sex scenes (there was one in a dream scene but after update they removed it). Plot is good , moving forward, new girls appearing which isn't bad and the teasing is OK.
Overall this is a solid 4 going 5 if the sex scenes are adequate
They?

You mean he.

And i mean that the dream sex scene with Janice is still in the game. You just need to watch it again via PC.

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
The day he stop updating the obsolete twist we will see a great improvement in terms of content in sea side because it is the same as twist but with improved graphics and less clumsy gameplay.

Reactions: lo0u and RinDman

mcguill

May 10, 2020
For those complaining,
The game as been indeed in dev for 2 years but not actually full years. They had been working on their other "main" game and at the same time experimenting with this one one their free time. Now that the "main" game is finally finished they can focus on this one.
Currently there are no sex scenes (there was one in a dream scene but after update they removed it). Plot is good , moving forward, new girls appearing which isn't bad and the teasing is OK.
Overall this is a solid 4 going 5 if the sex scenes are adequate
So, not worth downloading yet.

Thanks for the feedback.

Leera

Apr 23, 2020
each update I get excited like an idiot and each update I get disappointed. We managed to take off her bra. yay.
honestly revisit this game in like 2 years if you want to play through any worthwhile content

XXXmrclXXX

Dec 15, 2017
cada atualização fico animado como um idiota e cada atualização fico desapontado. Conseguimos tirar o sutiã dela. yay.
honestamente revisite este jogo em 2 anos se você quiser jogar qualquer conteúdo que valha a pena
[/CITAR]
Eu tambem, mas esperar 2 meses para ver um par de peitos é muito pouco

3.90 star(s) 51 Votes