qz96524

Jun 10, 2017

W.I.P. Seaside Mystery
New buttons will be added to the customizations screen:
-Save and Exit - Saves all the customizations and exits the customizations screen
-Reset - Resets all customizations of the current character to default values.
-Exit without saving - Leaves the customization screen and reverts all the customization values to the ones you entered the screen.
And a little sneak peak screenshot from the new scene in the upcoming update :)

Last edited:

GameLord

Apr 26, 2018

W.I.P. Seaside Mystery
New buttons will be added to the customizations screen:
-Save and Exit - Saves all the customizations and exits the customizations screen
-Reset - Resets all customizations of the current character to default values.
-Exit without saving - Leaves the customization screen and reverts all the customization values to the ones you entered the screen.
And a little sneak peak screenshot from the new scene in the upcoming update :)
thanks bro ;)

peterzwegat2

Aug 8, 2017
Has kst already commented on the release date of Seaside Mystery? I am surprised that they are already working on the next update, but The Twist 0.52 has not been released yet.
I remember that kst once wrote that: "when the first sexual acts are introduced in Seaside Mystery, the game will leave beta status and The Twist will no longer be updated".
Since we know that The Twist 0.52 will be the last update, sexual content must be included in the next update of Seaside Mystery. For me, the only question is: when? and in what order will these updates take place?
If someone can enlighten me here, I would be very happy!

GameLord

Apr 26, 2018
I think both updates will be at the end of December
Has kst already commented on the release date of Seaside Mystery? I am surprised that they are already working on the next update, but The Twist 0.52 has not been released yet.
I remember that kst once wrote that: "when the first sexual acts are introduced in Seaside Mystery, the game will leave beta status and The Twist will no longer be updated".
Since we know that The Twist 0.52 will be the last update, sexual content must be included in the next update of Seaside Mystery. For me, the only question is: when? and in what order will these updates take place?
If someone can enlighten me here, I would be very happy!
I think both updates will be at the end of december,Kst said that update for SM will be released every two months, but they will be bigger

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes