Snsans

May 12, 2020
how do i get to the last scene, im done with all the kissing stuff. but i dont know how to continue

skereeee

Aug 4, 2018
I found a bug, with the teacher or library milf, there is the "new" icon on "Talk" but when i click "Talk" there is no options (Im in homework level 4). Don't know why, this is the only bug i found. Im really interested in advance with this girls so if anyone can help me thanks

Last edited:

umsuruk

Aug 2, 2020
I liked this game a lot, but I can't properly play it. It gets unresponsive and I have to restart it, and every time I have to play it again. I know I can save the game but sometimes I forget. My PC has Intel i7 11th gen processor and 16 GB RAM.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I cant pick them up,im still om lv1 strenght.
Do i need to be at lv2 to take Emily swimming part 2?
I don't remember that part, but the hints journal more or less walks you through what you need to do. when it's time to use the weights in the garage it'll say something like "time to get stronger", until then you won't be able to touch them.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I cant pick them up,im still om lv1 strenght.
Do i need to be at lv2 to take Emily swimming part 2?
You can pick up the weights from the garage when you will find Brenda in her bedroom that tries to clean the floor, she asks to lift the bed, but you can't so you have to increase your strenght and you can do by picking up the weights from the garage.

For Emily swimming parts : the first one you must have Charisma lvl1, the second part I have triggered by simply play the game (as an event) I don't think it requires anything else.

Thanks
How to unlock nude in character creation brenda?
As far as I know you can't, but you can see every character nude, if you customize them, then you can change their "skin" then unflag the option to see the cloths.

can't customize girls anymore except Emilia isn't it? thanks
Use this safe code on your MC's PC and you can customize every girl: DressUp
It was written few pages back

Last edited:
Reactions: lightpower
3.90 star(s) 51 Votes