brata

May 16, 2017
Since last update , I've lost all the character customization except the sis.
Anyone knows how to get the mom customization back?

Dec 4, 2018
My hats off to the creator. This is my number one game so far and has passed both AWAM and HARD News.
The milf model in this one, Brenda, is by far the sexiest in the whole league.
And I love the pacing altho I want as much as possible each update.
Keep it up dev! Good job!!!

Reactions: brata

Reaver

May 31, 2017
im in chapter 3 i don't kwon how to solve it
the game crashed on me just after i got to that point, so all i know is that after you talk to step sis she sends you to the teacher to get help. so past that i have no clue.
Sorry

matrix2

Mar 15, 2019
the game crashed on me just after i got to that point, so all i know is that after you talk to step sis she sends you to the teacher to get help. so past that i have no clue.
Sorry
thanks i done it but now i don't know how to get michelle anne ?

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
thanks i done it but now i don't know how to get michelle anne ?
Go to the beach and you will find her sometimes at the end of the pier.
Also please stop spamming messages, more you write over and over more people will ignore you. Post your question if no one will answer repost after some days not hours.

Mark2709

Jul 14, 2021
please help me
First, you go to the book and try to do the Homework on your own, then your Character will give up since it's too difficult for him. Head downstairs into the Dinning Room and you'll have a small cutscene with your Sister. From there it will get obvious what you need to do.

matrix2

Mar 15, 2019
Go to the beach and you will find her sometimes at the end of the pier.
Also please stop spamming messages, more you write over and over more people will ignore you. Post your question if no one will answer repost after some days not hours.
im so sorry can u show me where in the beach i can find her please

3.90 star(s) 51 Votes