fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
I am not sure if it is valid, but it is a file generated after my payment
your wrong mate can't save or load even when you click on the lick Account it say connected no tier detected shell can't save or load can start new game still
no save or load So i wait for someone to crack it

• Angry
Reactions: Fragmandk

arigue

Feb 27, 2021
bathroom mirror
Unfortunately for lvl 2 it says to "read a book or something", but there is no mention of how can I get it. Librarian has no new dialogue and I checked all NPCs I think.

EDIT:
Apparently it's a bug. The librarian should have a dialogue line that is not available because of a save file. No way I'm playing all this again. Can anyone share a save file if you get it to work?

Last edited:
Reactions: Forexer
Feb 17, 2018
Does anyone know where I can find the save from the previous version of the game(V16.1)? Because I couldn't find it in (C:\Users\[YourUSER]\AppData\LocalLow\KsT Games\Seaside Mystery) That folder is empty...

Feb 17, 2018
I found the saves. For those who can't find the saves from previous versions, they are in: "C:\Users\[YourUSER]\Documents\SeasideMystery\"

Feb 17, 2018
Unfortunately for lvl 2 it says to "read a book or something", but there is no mention of how can I get it. Librarian has no new dialogue and I checked all NPCs I think.

EDIT:
Apparently it's a bug. The librarian should have a dialogue line that is not available because of a save file. No way I'm playing all this again. Can anyone share a save file if you get it to work?
If a save from the end of V0.16.1 helps, I can upload mine.

Last edited:

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
You say "this will get cracked too" So what exactly do you mean by that?? ------Do I have to wait for someone to crack it, or can I somehow play now??
I mean you have to wait until the person who cracks it does it. The game doesn't have any content in it anyways, so there's no reason to be so eager

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
You say "this will get cracked too" So what exactly do you mean by that?? ------Do I have to wait for someone to crack it, or can I somehow play now??
kst aka dev of this game and the twist hentai game foolishly tries to add drm features like save blocking to prevent piracy. just for that reason alone i wont ever pledge to his patreon.

you're just adding hurdles to those you want to enjoy your games and possibly donate in the future.

Aug 5, 2017

EDIT:
Having the same issue here.

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes