hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Walk to Molly's house.
Pet the chicken three times.
Pet it again between 5pm and 6pm.
Pet it once more at 12 noon on Tuesday.
Take your sharpened pencil to the pen factory.
Give it to the manager and spin around three times.
You can now have Anal sex with Barbara's cousin's sister's bartender's friend Tina.

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
I get so far into it, the game randomly goes into a black screen and completely freezes, I reload the game only to find out... None of the shit auto saved and I have to fucking link something to get save game access?????? Actual dogshit.

Reactions: Keenan69

dobon

Oct 17, 2018
Old save up to 0.16.1 are in:
C:\Users\[YourUSER]\Documents\SeasideMystery

The new saves starting from 0.17 and probably from now on are in:
C:\Users\[YourUSER]\AppData\LocalLow\KsT Games\Seaside Mystery
i don't have saves in the folder you mentioned, when i enter the game I have saves, how can that be?

Feb 17, 2018
i don't have saves in the folder you mentioned, when i enter the game I have saves, how can that be?
When I said "[YourUSER]" I meant the name of your Administrator account, It depends on what you named your computer when you installed windows... The saves are where I specified if you have them. In any case, in v0.17 you must be an Patren and be a donor in any of the categories to be able to use the save/load option. So, until someone cracks this version of the game, as long as you are not a donor on the Patreon page, you cannot upload older saves...

Last edited:

dobon

Oct 17, 2018
When I said "[YourUSER]" I meant the name of your Administrator account, It depends on what you named your computer when you installed windows... The saves are where I specified if you have them. In any case, in v0.17 you must be an Patren and be a donor in any of the categories to be able to use the save/load option. So, until someone cracks this version of the game, as long as you are not a donor on the Patreon page, you cannot upload older saves...
i understood what you said and there is no

Feb 17, 2018
i understood what you said and there is no
At your address in the picture, you can find the saves from the last version of the game if you have played it and have saved it.
You find your old saves in: "C:\Users\[YourUSER]\Documents\SeasideMystery"
save.jpg

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes