necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
make sure you progress with the teacher till she helps you get a book from the library and do yer homework and return it to librarian to gain favour from her, after that you can get a book for speech from library
I had to load a fairly old game and redo everything because the library had bugged me.

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
someone has a save at the moment librarian gives you the book for charisma?My game bugged again

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SeasideMystery-0.16.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
Here is my crack for version 0.17.0 of Seaside Mystery.

After launching the game and it finishes loading to the main menu, it should automatically do everything and say "Account Linked" in green. You can now save and load games as usual.

Do feel free to @Me if any game updates come out and the crack doesn't continue working, or some other issue with it.

There is a more detailed readme.txt but it is quite self-explanatory, basically just put the .dll file next to the game's Seaside Mystery.exe file and it will work automatically.

Edit: If you are exhibiting any issues with this crack, or are still running Windows 7.
Please checkout my alternative crack here- https://f95zone.to/threads/seaside-mystery-v0-17-cracked-kst.68787/post-10235191

Last edited:

CrazyBoy3121

Sep 29, 2019

After launching the game and it finishes loading to the main menu, it should automatically do everything and say "Account Linked" in green. You can now save and load games as usual.

Do feel free to @Me if any game updates come out and the crack doesn't continue working, or some other issue with it.

There is a more detailed readme.txt but it is quite self-explanatory, basically just put the .dll file next to the game's Seaside Mystery.exe file and it will work automatically.
thans

Arxidamos

May 23, 2019
Everytime i join Brenda in the hottub i cant do anything cause Emily is coming to the house, do i need to do something first or just unlucky?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Everytime i join Brenda in the hottub i cant do anything cause Emily is coming to the house, do i need to do something first or just unlucky?
She does interupt a lot, not sure if it is RNG or just a specific time/day you need to do it on.

Konveier

Feb 17, 2022
Вот мой кряк для версии 0.17.0 Seaside Mystery.

После запуска игры и завершения ее загрузки в главное меню она должна автоматически все сделать и сказать зеленым цветом «Аккаунт привязан». Теперь вы можете сохранять и загружать игры как обычно.

Не стесняйтесь обращаться к @Me, если выйдут какие-либо обновления игры, а кряк перестанет работать, или возникнут другие проблемы с ним.

Существует более подробный файл readme.txt, но он не требует пояснений, в основном просто поместите файл .dll рядом с файлом игры Seaside Mystery.exe, и он будет работать автоматически.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Isn't it a virus? And do you have a link to the torrent version of the game?

ddcmt

Aug 3, 2021

8:29 PM
If you have done any progression with librarian in previous version, the save game didn't store it properly.
so it's the old saves bug

dastrz

Nov 30, 2022

Thank you for the crack, where can I find the clean files?

May 25, 2017

Untitled.jpg

Reactions: eoo and kilo310
3.90 star(s) 57 Votes