Bakerfield

Jan 2, 2021
Anyone have any issues with changing walk speed, in previous versions you could change it but the option is greyed out for me.....at default the MC walks slower then an old person in front of you down a shopping aisle

Reactions: completionist999

Zandalf

May 29, 2018
to get lvl 2 charisma you need save before giving the book to the librarian, in version 0.16 there was a bug with this, or the version with the save editor but we don't know how it will affect the further gameplay

alraeesi3

Aug 3, 2020
Anyone have any issues with changing walk speed, in previous versions you could change it but the option is greyed out for me.....at default the MC walks slower then an old person in front of you down a shopping aisle
I got the same issue

also for the Liberian the new button is showing but it's empty when click on it

note for the Dev : we did wait 3 months please find a quick solution for that

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Here is my crack for version 0.17.0 of Seaside Mystery.

After launching the game and it finishes loading to the main menu, it should automatically do everything and say "Account Linked" in green. You can now save and load games as usual.

Do feel free to @Me if any game updates come out and the crack doesn't continue working, or some other issue with it.

There is a more detailed readme.txt but it is quite self-explanatory, basically just put the .dll file next to the game's Seaside Mystery.exe file and it will work automatically.
Works for me (uploading the cracked version)

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
Works for me (uploading the cracked version)
I have just updated the crack.zip with a fix for a problem Olorun95 was having, so if you are rebundling the game with the crack, please redownload the latest crack.zip.
I am also currently working with TheShowstopper to fix some issue they are having on Windows 7.

Reactions: Jarul and Olorun95

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
I have just updated the crack.zip with a fix Olorun95 was having, so if you are rebundling the game with the crack, please redownload the latest crack.zip.
I am also currently working with TheShowstopper to fix some issue they are having on Windows 7.
when did you last update your crack?

MooseMager

Dec 11, 2017
I. LOVE. CRACK. GIMME. GIMME.

Imagine how much further this game would be in development if they didn't spend so much time on DRM.

Edit:(Sorry, I am aware that crack is available, just being silly.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jarul

Steiner88

Mar 12, 2020
Here is my crack for version 0.17.0 of Seaside Mystery.

After launching the game and it finishes loading to the main menu, it should automatically do everything and say "Account Linked" in green. You can now save and load games as usual.

Do feel free to @Me if any game updates come out and the crack doesn't continue working, or some other issue with it.

There is a more detailed readme.txt but it is quite self-explanatory, basically just put the .dll file next to the game's Seaside Mystery.exe file and it will work automatically.
(If you are on Windows 7 and have issues please DM me as I'm working on a fix)
Hero.

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes