superic

Feb 20, 2018
so the charisma training is bugged? i cant leveling to get lvl 2 and get brenda out, there is a fix?

Olorun95

May 10, 2021
Here is my crack for version 0.17.0 of Seaside Mystery.

After launching the game and it finishes loading to the main menu, it should automatically do everything and say "Account Linked" in green. You can now save and load games as usual.

Do feel free to @Me if any game updates come out and the crack doesn't continue working, or some other issue with it.

There is a more detailed readme.txt but it is quite self-explanatory, basically just put the .dll file next to the game's Seaside Mystery.exe file and it will work automatically.
you are best

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
This .exe doesn't work. Black screen with KST, after nothing - only desctop.
With or without the crack?
If it works without the crack, are you perhaps using Windows 7?
If it doesn't work without the crack, then that issue is on your side.

At the moment I am working with TheShowstopper to fix the issue (as they are on Windows 7) so if you are having crashing issues with the crack right now, please wait for a fix soon.

kilo310

Jun 23, 2017

At the moment I am working with TheShowstopper to fix the issue (as they are on Windows 7) so if you are having crashing issues with the crack right now, please wait for a fix soon.
I have tried with and without crack, but it doesnt work. No, Win10.

Reactions: El Buho

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
This .exe doesn't work. Black screen with KST, after nothing - only desctop.

The game launches just fine for me with the crack (win 10), but it crashes to windows pretty regulary, guessing thats a Unity/resource management problem though. (twice so far with an old save, going to try from scratch next)

bennyblade

Apr 9, 2021
Everytime i join Brenda in the hottub i cant do anything cause Emily is coming to the house, do i need to do something first or just unlucky?
You just have to keep trying different days. It was a Tuesday at 2pm(14:00) for me. Emily was at College while Brenda was in the hot tub. You could also save it at 13:00 and skip to 16 while you are at the pool and keep reloading it and skiping to 16 until Brenda is there and Emily isn't.

Last edited:

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
I have tried with and without crack, but it doesnt work. No, Win10.
Then the issue has nothing to do with me unfortunately if it happens without the crack.
The game launches just fine for me with the crack (win 10), but it crashes to windows pretty regulary, guessing thats a Unity/resource management problem though
Have you tested if the crashing occurs without the crack? All the crack does it fake that you are Patreon linked and that's it, so it shouldn't impact anything beyond reaching the main menu as that is when the crack takes place.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Have you tested if the crashing occurs without the crack? All the crack does it fake that you are Patreon linked and that's it, so it shouldn't impact anything beyond reaching the main menu as that is when the crack takes place.
I don't think it's a problem with the crack, I think it's a Unity thing, it used to happen with the Twist too,usually if I tried to click or do something while it was loading a new location. hence my guess that it's a resource issue. Going to try again with a new game and be a little more patient with the loading screens, if it fails again I'll try removing the crack.

Reactions: TJ888

Olorun95

May 10, 2021
Then the issue has nothing to do with me unfortunately if it happens without the crack.

when i try to open back i can't load my save files :(

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
when i try to open back i can't load my save files :(
I can seemingly load back saves just fine even after a game restart. Does anyone else have this issue?
Or are you trying to load a previous game version save? If so, that wouldn't have anything to do with the crack and likely a backwards compatibility issue.

Reactions: maremaremare

Olorun95

May 10, 2021
I can seemingly load back saves just fine even after a game restart. Does anyone else have this issue?
Or are you trying to load a previous game version save? If so, that wouldn't have anything to do with the crack and likely a backwards compatibility issue.
nope not previous. i see just linked account button and i can not save game again :/ also i deleted my save files still doesn't working

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
nope not previous. i see just linked account button and i can not save game again :/ also i deleted my save files still doesn't working
As in it is asking you to link an account, and the save and load buttons ask you to login?
If so, did you make sure to put the crack in the same folder as the games .exe?
Because it should not ask you to link account, or have those popups appearing.
Or did your antivirus delete the dll?

Olorun95

May 10, 2021
As in it is asking you to link an account, and the save and load buttons ask you to login?
If so, did you make sure to put the crack in the same folder as the games .exe?
Because it should not ask you to link account, or have those popups appearing.
ofc i did if u want i can send you screen shoots on dm

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes