Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
Ok quick question before i even attempt to download. Can one change the key binds or are we stuck with wasd BS keys that suck?

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I'm stuck on the help Brenda to go to dinner, it tells me i need charisma to level 2 but i cannot upgrade it further. Any help?
If you try to invite her again, it will say you need to read a book. So go to the library at the college and talk to the librarian.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
If you try to invite her again, it will say you need to read a book. So go to the library at the college and talk to the librarian.
Guess that explain why I got the Cha long before the dinner then, I read that book way back when I returned the "how to beat chp 3)

ABC777peke

Mar 4, 2022
I am stuck at the end with a quest saying "Help Brenda to clean bedroom" but I've done everything I can think of, incl followed that long WT to the letter that someone posted before. Any help or suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Do you level up strength to 2 ?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Do you level up strength to 2 ?
go to the garage, you will find red weights there, then go back to the mc room and click on the weights on the floor that you use to level up to 1, you will have the option to add the new weights

JDoog_192

Aug 24, 2017
i cant find my saves anywhere. they dont pop up in documents and they arent in localLow folder either. does anyone else have this problem or is there a way to fix this

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hm, I was there now, but nothing to talk although there is a "new"? Action too:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unfortunately I killed my save, so I can't check the exact dialogue, but it was something like ask her for a book on conversation/speech (something like that), she responds with sure but you can't take it from the library you need to read it here.

After you read it I think you have a few more options with Brenda, getting her to get her tits out in the Hottub, and filling in as her date when her husband flakes on her.

Maybe I got the sequence wrong, and took Teachers card number to Isabella first? have you done that yet?? found Teachers Drawer with her card and Dildo?

Reactions: fortuna95

jotaerre

Jul 15, 2017
Unfortunately I killed my save, so I can't check the exact dialogue, but it was something like ask her for a book on conversation/speech (something like that), she responds with sure but you can't take it from the library you need to read it here.

After you read it I think you have a few more options with Brenda, getting her to get her tits out in the Hottub, and filling in as her date when her husband flakes on her.

Maybe I got the sequence wrong, and took Teachers card number to Isabella first? have you done that yet?? found Teachers Drawer with her card and Dildo?
You are right.
That is the chronological way to do it.

Reactions: Stil996

benzd

Apr 11, 2021
game stuck at go meet Janice at the beach. i beat her at volleyball already. i dont know what to do.

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes