odadamc

Apr 29, 2017
As of today I stop supporting the kstgames patreon, I'm Brazilian and I pay 150 reais for some time and earn 1400 reais a month, I'm very sad about the delay and lack of content, it seems that those girlfriends who are dragging the guy before giving pot of candy, I will continue to help the community and support new developers, and maybe support kstgames in 2025 when I have something more interesting. vent!!!

Last edited:

smokeybear

Feb 20, 2020
As of today I stop supporting the kstgames patreon, I'm Brazilian and I pay 150 reais for some time and earn 1400 reais a month, I'm very sad about the delay and lack of content, it seems that those girlfriends who are dragging the guy before giving pot of candy, I will continue to help the community and support new developers, and maybe support kstgames in 2025 when I have something more interesting. ventilation.
Sorry to hear that.... these games were never worth supporting.

cvat420

Mar 25, 2018
View attachment 1975488

W.I.P. Seaside Mystery - New character!
Meet the new character - The Detective.
Ethnicity: Latino
Name: the poll will decide later.
She will play one of the key roles in the main story of the game and she is the last character introduced in the beta version. There will be many more characters, but they will be introduced in the "released" version which is not so far away.
As it states above, her name isn't decided yet. So feel free suggest one in the comments :)
View attachment 1975490 View attachment 1975491 View attachment 1975492
Hope that isn't a Latino....Much prefer Latina's

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
As of today I stop supporting the kstgames patreon, I'm Brazilian and I pay 150 reais for some time and earn 1400 reais a month, I'm very sad about the delay and lack of content, it seems that those girlfriends who are dragging the guy before giving pot of candy, I will continue to help the community and support new developers, and maybe support kstgames in 2025 when I have something more interesting. ventilation.
Jeez man you gave him more than 10% of what you earn... sheesh some of you:FacePalm:

Reactions: fortuna95

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I can't download crack for Windows 7. Can I ask you to add it again.
#2,267 it's saved on F95 servers, someone else posting wouldn't change anything, are you using "right click"/"save Link as..."
Guessing the servers were busy when you tried, you just need just try again after a few mins.

Reactions: Daducom

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I dont have the ability to edit Brenda, using an old save. Emily and Jane show up but thats all. Also hard to tell if Ive hit end of content overall, no idea with side characters.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I dont have the ability to edit Brenda, using an old save. Emily and Jane show up but thats all. Also hard to tell if Ive hit end of content overall, no idea with side characters.
Who's Jane? Janice maybe?
Brenda's edit naturally unlocks with the cleaning scene, guessing you need to replay that or use the codes

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Who's Jane? Janice maybe?
Brenda's edit naturally unlocks with the cleaning scene, guessing you need to replay that or use the codes
Yes janice.

Is there a code for the latest release? Cause some of the unlocks are broken without one.

Jan 2, 2019
i saw somewhere that a mac version should come out soon, i think it was a patreon post where he stated that the mac version should come out soon? can someone tell me if im wrong but im pretty sure he stated that somewhere.

vX_Phoenix

Aug 3, 2022
I am stuck at the end with a quest saying "Help Brenda to clean bedroom" but I've done everything I can think of, incl followed that long WT to the letter that someone posted before. Any help or suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

DeadlyShadow

Jan 19, 2021
I am stuck at the end with a quest saying "Help Brenda to clean bedroom" but I've done everything I can think of, incl followed that long WT to the letter that someone posted before. Any help or suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
You need to get the thingy for the dumbell, you can get it from the garage, need to place it on the dumbell that's in your room, and workout until you get to level 2, and go help her.

DeadlyShadow

Jan 19, 2021
I'm stuck on the help Brenda to go to dinner, it tells me i need charisma to level 2 but i cannot upgrade it further. Any help?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm stuck on the help Brenda to go to dinner, it tells me i need charisma to level 2 but i cannot upgrade it further. Any help?
Guessing you're bugged, I have Cha lvl 2 and I haven't seen any sign of a dinner date yet. I just followed Brendas sex storyline, keep pressuring her for attention, got Cha lvl 2 the morning after getting her tits out in the hottub

Reactions: Luciano
3.90 star(s) 57 Votes