fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
The Twist came out in just over a month. So why can't this game please. why around just under 2 month

peterzwegat2

Aug 8, 2017
dude it says 'most likely'. by first week max
Maybe you are right.
But most of the updates came out at the end of the month on a sunday. e.g.
version 0.16 December 31st - Sunday
version 0.15 October 30th - Sunday
version 0.14 August 28th - Sunday

At the last update kst had announced that he would not make it to the last Sunday in February. And so version 0.17 came only on March 5th. I may be wrong, but I think version 0.18 is coming today.

so he can make 12000 dollars without much work. btw what all can you get for 12000 dollars? in your country
I had read in the past few days how one or the other user here complained that kst now only brings out an update every 2 months and now earns double with the same effort as with monthly updates. I find these statements quite weak. kst has been providing constant updates for "The Twist" and "Seaside Mystery" for years. When you look at other creators getting far more money than kst by "doing nothing", it's a shame. Comparing the previous updates of The Twist to Seaside Mystery, I would say that there is definitely more content in each update of Seaside Mystery than in the updates of The Twist. But that's just my opinion.

quiet5899

Oct 5, 2020
Maybe you are right.
But most of the updates came out at the end of the month on a sunday. e.g.
version 0.16 December 31st - Sunday
version 0.15 October 30th - Sunday
version 0.14 August 28th - Sunday

At the last update kst had announced that he would not make it to the last Sunday in February. And so version 0.17 came only on March 5th. I may be wrong, but I think version 0.18 is coming today.

I had read in the past few days how one or the other user here complained that kst now only brings out an update every 2 months and now earns double with the same effort as with monthly updates. I find these statements quite weak. kst has been providing constant updates for "The Twist" and "Seaside Mystery" for years. When you look at other creators getting far more money than kst by "doing nothing", it's a shame. Comparing the previous updates of The Twist to Seaside Mystery, I would say that there is definitely more content in each update of Seaside Mystery than in the updates of The Twist. But that's just my opinion.
slowness on the other hand , is creating that sense of anticipation as to what is coming up next, i like that feel. just thinking it may come out tonight is making me even more tingly...i was not questioning his earnings in any manner just was quoting what others were speculating in the previous replies..who know why he made such a decision, but its his game on the other hand

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes