Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
thx for the answer about janice
with brenda don't know specifically, the quest says to wait for the next day for second time, i have carisma at 2, i think that im before the date
I don't know the event you're talking about. I'd just keep following her around the house, advance 1 hour at a time till she moves to a new location, then follow her again until it triggers, the quest hints are fairly on point, remember it might be talking about after bedtime too, several of these "wait" quests trigger when they trigger. no input from you required, it might also be talking about the next "weekday" or day when a specific person is present/absent, so don't worry if it takes a few days.

aff.686

Feb 9, 2018
I don't know the event you're talking about. I'd just keep following her around the house, advance 1 hour at a time till she moves to a new location, then follow her again until it triggers, the quest hints are fairly on point, remember it might be talking about after bedtime too, several of these "wait" quests trigger when they trigger. no input from you required, it might also be talking about the next "weekday" or day when a specific person is present/absent, so don't worry if it takes a few days.
well, im retard, i just dint take the panties, thx you for the answer :)

Alig200

Dec 9, 2018
Would anybody happen to know which scene is #7 in the diary?
The one between Brenda's Dream and the Date with Brenda, to be exact.

I've seemingly reached the end of 0.17.1's content, yet it's the only one that is still locked, and I've got nothing to go off from the task/help list that could help find it.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Would anybody happen to know which scene is #7 in the diary?
The one between Brenda's Dream and the Date with Brenda, to be exact.

I've seemingly reached the end of 0.17.1's content, yet it's the only one that is still locked, and I've got nothing to go off from the task/help list that could help find it.
That one is brenda's visit, she walk's into the mc room late at night when he is sleeping

drwb2

Nov 15, 2018
i don't see any mention of it in the current walkthrough but I noticed Michelle from The Twist is in this game too? amazing. how do i find her?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
i don't see any mention of it in the current walkthrough but I noticed Michelle from The Twist is in this game too? amazing. how do i find her?
you find her at the coffee shop, return her credit card and she'll appear at the beach.

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes