NeubaumTurk

Apr 15, 2019
How do I get the book to raise the level of charisma?
All I could get was "I need to raise my charisma, should read a book or something...". But the Librarian has no options to talk to her. Change Log states "once you return the book to her, she will have to option to talk". But to do that, you need to finish the homework you borrowed the book for...Can't do the homework, as it's "too complicated for me to do"...round and round we go...

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
How do I get the book to raise the level of charisma?
All I could get was "I need to raise my charisma, should read a book or something...". But the Librarian has no options to talk to her. Change Log states "once you return the book to her, she will have to option to talk". But to do that, you need to finish the homework you borrowed the book for...Can't do the homework, as it's "too complicated for me to do"...round and round we go...
you get the book after you return the book for homework 3

to get the book for homework 3 you
  1. try and fail to do the homework
  2. get help from Emily with homework (she say nope it's too tough for me, ask teacher)
  3. Get help from teacher with homework (she'll say get "how to beat math 3" from the librarian)
  4. Librarian will say nope can't help until you get a library card (go back the teacher for card)
  5. Teacher will tell you to fuck off she's busy
  6. Try to do homework again by yourself (fail, go take a break in living room, meet Emily)
  7. Go with Emily for a coffee in Old town, meet teacher there, she'll apologise and tell you to meet her at school the next day
  8. Meet Teacher at college and she'll walk with you to the library and get you book 3
  9. do your homework 3 times, and show it to teacher
  10. Teacher will leave the room to get some coffee, find her dildo while she is out
  11. return the book to the library and get charisma book. (read it there)
  12. go to park and tell Isabella about the other thing you found in teachers desk (maybe do this before the library, I don't remember)
Edit: confirmed you can return the book before talking to the Teacher or after, doesn't matter
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

vortek

Aug 13, 2017
you get the book after you return the book for homework 3

to get the book for homework 3 you
  1. try and fail to do the homework
  2. get help from Emily with homework (she say nope it's too tough for me, ask teacher)
  3. Get help from teacher with homework (she'll say get "how to beat math 3" from the librarian)
  4. Librarian will say nope can't help until you get a library card (go back the teacher for card)
  5. Teacher will tell you to fuck off she's busy
  6. Try to do homework again by yourself (fail, go take a break in living room, meet Emily)
  7. Go with Emily for a coffee in Old town, meet teacher there, she'll apologise and tell you to meet her at school the next day
  8. Meet Teacher at college and she'll walk with you to the library and get you book 3
  9. do your homework 3 times, and show it to teacher
  10. Teacher will leave the room to get some coffee, find her dildo while she is out
  11. return the book to the library and get charisma book. (read it there)
  12. go to park and tell Isabella about the other thing you found in teachers desk (maybe do this before the library, I don't remember)
Edit: confirmed you can return the book before talking to the Teacher or after, doesn't matter
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The bug is if you finished homework 3 before version 17, then you can't get the book now,

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The bug is if you finished homework 3 before version 17, then you can't get the book now,
Is that confirmed?
Pretty sure the first time around I used a save (where I completed everything in v0.16.1 before doing v0.17) and I never saw this bug... always got the book without hassles. [can't swear to it though]

NeubaumTurk

Apr 15, 2019
Is that confirmed?
Pretty sure the first time around I used a save (where I completed everything in v0.16.1 before doing v0.17) and I never saw this bug... always got the book without hassles. [can't swear to it though]
I would say this is what happened to me, I had to go back to a previous save and work my way back. Luckily, I have a save from the end of every update so it wasn't that far backwards. Something didn't unlock with the "Lisa Ann" character post 16.1 for me (and some others). I had ZERO options to "borrow a book" from her. Once I went back to the .15 update and worked through to current, it unlocked.

Reactions: vortek and Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
After copying the dxgi.dll file I have this problem. View attachment 2519933
Can someone help me?
Have you tried following the instructions in the Error message? that crack has been out a while without any issues I'm aware off so it is likely an issue with your drivers like the error message says.
TJ888 is the man you want to tag in if that fails. you can help yourself by giving more information, like what OS you are using,

BTW bud spamming 1 min after the initial plea isn't going to get you extra help.

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
After copying the dxgi.dll file I have this problem. View attachment 2519933
Firstly, windows has numerous ways to screenshot things, either by built-in hotkeys on the keyboard (WindowsKey Shift S) or using built-in windows software (snipping tool) or any third-party software (sharex imo is the best). Whipping out your phone to take a picture of your screen is some early 2000s level of internet culture xD

Onto your actual problem, are you trying to play version 0.17.0 from the OP or 0.17.1?
If you are trying to play 0.17.0, download 0.17.1 from here-

And the crack from here-
https://f95zone.to/threads/seaside-mystery-v0-17-cracked-kst.68787/post-10349332

Otherwise if you are trying 0.17.1, please respond to my DM and I'll help you directly and try and figure out the issue occurring on your end.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: filochard
3.90 star(s) 57 Votes