Griswold420

Oct 30, 2020
Well , managed to get thru with the kisses and got "sneak into Brenda's bed at night" and it's bugged, can't do anything.
There is this weird graphical glitch, her bedroom keeps spinning super fast, i don't know how else to describe it, here is a screenshot. It looks normal in the screenshot but it's only 1 frame, in the game it keeps spinning and i can't do anything
Same problem

Hentaiman87

Apr 7, 2019
This game has huge potential but isn't worth to play it yet. Maybe in a couple of years hopefully will be available a decent amount of content and the game will be better optimized.

Reactions: Vazont

shujun654

Jul 14, 2019
"Hello everyone, does anyone know how to use XUnity.AutoTranslator to translate this game into other languages? The author's previous game "Twisted" could be successfully translated, but this game is not working. Can someone please provide a tutorial? Thank you."

nazgarD

Feb 28, 2018
Since Janice is in this, is the idea that we're gonna cuck the previous game MC? Any idea on the "cannon ending" to the previous game from which this one follow?

vX_Phoenix

Aug 3, 2022
collect the dishes and walk to the sink

Not sure what was unclear to you, I can't even click anything. That includes dishes, talk to ppl, open doors and so on.
Plus the menys at the top of the screen are gone which I showed with my screenshot but thx for trying I guess.
I've played the game before and know I need to talk to mom and then go to the sink and help with the dishes.

Franchised

Jul 24, 2017
Since Janice is in this, is the idea that we're gonna cuck the previous game MC? Any idea on the "cannon ending" to the previous game from which this one follow?
no idea on the cuck aspect or cannon ending, She mentions she came here cause she was lonely at home cause everyone went away or something like that.
I am also not sure if this is same universe Janice or not, could just be she is here as a nod to the other game but its not actually her.

Reactions: nazgarD

nazgarD

Feb 28, 2018
no idea on the cuck aspect or cannon ending, She mentions she came here cause she was lonely at home cause everyone went away or something like that.
I am also not sure if this is same universe Janice or not, could just be she is here as a nod to the other game but its not actually her.
Thanks, appreciate the answer

scwb2

Jul 5, 2021
Here is my crack for version 0.18.0 of Seaside Mystery.
This crack is not working for me. I had to use the alternative version for 0.17, since I'm running the game on Linux, using proton/wine. Even when forcing wine to use dxgi.dll with WINEDLLOVERRIDES. I wonder if there's another place where this crack can be done.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
did anyone else have a stat drop? I just noticed my charisma and strength are below 2 now

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes