Lurifax

May 16, 2017
Sneak into brenda's bedroom at night. Is there a work around or just too wait on fix? ( As others have said, when you go into bedroom in spins, no way to press anything)

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
So what do i do with "Hunt for more kisses from Brenda"?
I got 3 kisses in the house, 1 when she is wiping the counter in the kitchen, 1 when she is wiping the mirror in the hallway and one in the bathroom in front of the mirror.
I can't find anymore in the house, nothing in the hot tub, nothing at the movie night, nothing in her room...
Nothing even outside the house, at the beach/lighthouse and jogging.
What the hell am i missing?

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
After task "visit Janice at home" this bug appears:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there is no new content, instead of peeking in shower.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
i cant increase my charisma to level 2
Mc says he need to read a book so i go to the uni library but if i speak to the librarian there is no option available
You might need a new save, the dev broke her last update if you had already progressed with her.

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
Brenda only get 2 new scenes in new update? (1 handjob in room, 1 handjob by the pool) And also after done with the shower peeking (janice apartment) no more objectives in the list. Is that all or have i missed something.
There is more but I’m in ur same situation and dunno what to do :(

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
Well , managed to get thru with the kisses and got "sneak into Brenda's bed at night" and it's bugged, can't do anything.
There is this weird graphical glitch, her bedroom keeps spinning super fast, i don't know how else to describe it, here is a screenshot. It looks normal in the screenshot but it's only 1 frame, in the game it keeps spinning and i can't do anything

quiet5899

Oct 5, 2020
Hello how to unlock handjob scenes pool ?
leg massage at the pool (hot tub) leads to ,but you also have to progress with michelle and janice. You can find michelle at cafe, you can talk to her after picking up red credit card which is behind her chair

Bearros

Oct 1, 2022
What do you have to do to hit the damned volleyball? I have it lined up green and the very last millisecond the bar turns red and I end up in the sand again. Irritating as hell. (Figured it out. I was not paying attention to the directions. I have to left click on the mouse when the ball is in the green and close.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Srdjann365

Splitzy

Jan 19, 2019
Quick question. I think I did all the progression with Brenda. I unlocked her new clothing, makeup and hair style but ever since getting the notification I can't customize Brenda anymore. She doesn't appear in the customization list. Anyone else have this problem?

*Edit: I managed to get her back in the customization screen, but only her default options are available. I used the DressUp code to try and unlock her again. Did that fuck up her customizations? I'll try and see if I can alter the save file, but this is a bit of a pain in the ass for having done everything and ending up with nothing haha. Still open for suggestions

Last edited:

quiet5899

Oct 5, 2020
i cant increase my charisma to level 2
Mc says he need to read a book so i go to the uni library but if i speak to the librarian there is no option available
Do the homework, thats how the option to borrow book unlocks

quiet5899

Oct 5, 2020
What do you have to do to hit the damned volleyball? I have it lined up green and the very last millisecond the bar turns red and I end up in the sand again. Irritating as hell.
You keep mashing the left click and follow the ball..dats my trick

quiet5899

Oct 5, 2020
Well , managed to get thru with the kisses and got "sneak into Brenda's bed at night" and it's bugged, can't do anything.
There is this weird graphical glitch, her bedroom keeps spinning super fast, i don't know how else to describe it, here is a screenshot. It looks normal in the screenshot but it's only 1 frame, in the game it keeps spinning and i can't do anything
.17 save(complete)
It is broken, u cant progress.here is my .17 save ..it wil drop you right where .18 update starts

Reactions: NIKI87

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
same over here

.. and i did a complete new run.
What's the point if there is a KNOWN issue at some point and you have to quit and play another's savegame just to get the newest content and miss all between?

Wasted hours to gring back to that point.

Last edited:
Reactions: NIKI87

Alesucho

Aug 14, 2018
Question for those who I hope have come far like me:
After mom's favor (blowjock) on the sofa in the pool, will update 18.0 end?

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes