dalibut

Apr 2, 2020
I've managed to brick the customization save too on the uncracked version without loading any saves, I strongly believe it's not crack-related.
Definitely not crack related, just wanted to check in my first post. I found the issue. I had new install of the game with a save that had unlocked outfits thru codes. Now for some reason game didn't save information about those outfits in the save game that they are unlocked. So even if you don't use them (wich I didn't) you can't save and exit. After entering all the codes, it started working.

Yeah, I wouldn't have expected it to be crack related.
Again definitely not crack related, I'm sorry if by asking I made more work for you, thank you for you time and work !

Last edited:
Reactions: TJ888

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
So i decided to try the game and immediately got stuck at the beginning.
I am supposed to teach Emily swimming but i need charisma for that.
On the bathroom mirror i can practice charisma only once, when i click on it again i get "i don't think i would be able to improve my speech skills even more".
How the hell do i raise charisma?
EDIT: I have been walking around the house clicking on everything hoping to find something to increase charisma and all i needed to do is continue playing the game. I fell stupid now

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: quiet5899

vX_Phoenix

Aug 3, 2022
I can't even play the new update. Decided to start from the beginning but after I talked to your mom about helping her out in the kitchen, the next thing that happened was all the clickable things were gone and as you can see on my picture, every option at the top of the screen was gone. I tried to reload my save, exit and re-enter the game, still same crap.
Anyone else having this issue or could give some pointers? Thx in adv!
EDIT: Altho since there is still no sex scenes yet I'll just pass on this update and wait (hope) for the next ^^

1682945330328.png

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Aha.... hm, need more work. remind strong at twist 2. however, i can wait. thx for share

Vzii

Jul 15, 2022
I can't even play the new update. Decided to start from the beginning but after I talked to your mom about helping her out in the kitchen, the next thing that happened was all the clickable things were gone and as you can see on my picture, every option at the top of the screen was gone. I tried to reload my save, exit and re-enter the game, still same crap.
Anyone else having this issue or could give some pointers? Thx in adv!
EDIT: Altho since there is still no sex scenes yet I'll just pass on this update and wait (hope) for the next ^^

View attachment 2587063
collect the dishes and walk to the sink

Koczi

Nov 23, 2016
When does Carl stay overnight at the office? he's sleeping in the couch everyday and if i try to wake up and go to the master bedroom the camera just starts spinning and i cant do anything?

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes