dalibut

Apr 2, 2020
Here is my crack for version 0.18.0 of Seaside Mystery.
Quick question, I used a save game posted here to start story for the latest update. Customizing any other char other than main char (Brenda,Janice etc.) when you enter the editor you can't save and exit (basically you are stuck there), mc is working fine. I guess that might be due a save game I'm using , can you make a quick test (or someone else) to see if it works on your end ?

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
Quick question, I used a save game posted here to start story for the latest update. Customizing any other char other than main char (Brenda,Janice etc.) when you enter the editor you can't save and exit (basically you are stuck there), mc is working fine. I guess that might be due a save game I'm using , can you make a quick test (or someone else) to see if it works on your end ?
I just tested now with one of the save files posted a while back and I can seemingly save and exit from any character customisation as you can see in this quick recording-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unless if there is other characters to customise somewhere else (idk as I don't play the game)

IAmTheWurst

Jul 26, 2018
I just tested now with one of the save files posted a while back and I can seemingly save and exit from any character customisation as you can see in this quick recording-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unless if there is other characters to customise somewhere else (idk as I don't play the game)
I've managed to brick the customization save too on the uncracked version without loading any saves, I strongly believe it's not crack-related. I used all of the secret codes, including the early customization one, then customized a lot of characters, added buttplugs and piercings when possible, I couldn't save the librarian but the whole thing was really shady because sometimes the piercing option was not visible and the name was always Wei Ling.

quiet5899

Oct 5, 2020
i had a fap, it was fun..handies, blowjobs and ass eating scenes with brenda and a dildo scene with janice

Reactions: if95

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
I need help, I can't move forward, the game asks you to upload the brenda score, I do it 3 times (handjob) and nothing else appears

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
I've managed to brick the customization save too on the uncracked version without loading any saves, I strongly believe it's not crack-related. I used all of the secret codes, including the early customization one, then customized a lot of characters, added buttplugs and piercings when possible, I couldn't save the librarian but the whole thing was really shady because sometimes the piercing option was not visible and the name was always Wei Ling.
Yeah, I wouldn't have expected it to be crack related, as all the crack does is trick the game into thinking it is logged in with a valid licence, which should have 0 impacts on anything gameplay related besides saving and loading.

If people report the issue on the dev's discord, I wouldn't be surprised if a 0.18.1 comes out within the next few days or a week fixing this problem.

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes