*//

Jan 17, 2018
u mean u can play the actual game with tier 1 patreon?
In order to download the game itself from Patreon, you must be an "Expert" subscriber, which is $10. In order for you to be able to use saves, you only need to connect your patreon, but you must be a subscriber of ANY tier.
Без имени.png

Reactions: darlic

gears

Aug 27, 2016
I should really learn how to crack IL2CPP. All you had to do in The Twist to crack it was edit the C# assembly file, it was annoying but it was simple.

Gerry99

Mar 8, 2020
I should really learn how to crack IL2CPP. All you had to do in The Twist to crack it was edit the C# assembly file, it was annoying but it was simple.

I tried to disassembly this file. I even found a place where there is a request for authorization in the Patreon service, but this is all my knowledge.

mi_ko

Nov 24, 2021
Привет, ребята. Если вы хотите попробовать сыграть в последнюю версию игры, вы можете использовать этот патч и инструкции.
Но это только уловка, которая поможет запустить игру. Эти шаги необходимо выполнять каждый раз, когда вы запускаете игру или сохраняете игру. Для полноценной игры лучше дождаться кряка от TJ888 .

1. Скопируйте все файлы из архива в корневой каталог игры.
2. Запустите игру. Первый запуск игры займет больше времени, чем обычно, так как будут подготовлены данные для редактирования игры.
3. Когда вы откроете игру, появится интерфейс редактирования игры. Чтобы скрыть/показать весь интерфейс, нужно нажать кнопку F7.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4. Далее, чтобы загрузить игру, нужно в новом интерфейсе найти окно "Обозреватель объектов" и в нем в дереве объектов пройти по пути "Холст -> Главное меню ->" и снять галочку "Загрузить игру ( Нет ссылки)" и поставьте галочку напротив пункта "Загрузить игру". Теперь игра может загружаться из ваших сохранений. Нажмите F7, чтобы скрыть интерфейс.

5. Для сохранения в игре нужно в новом интерфейсе в окне "Обозреватель объектов" выбрать сцену "DontDestroyOnLoad" и в дереве объектов пройти по пути "CanvasUIscale -> ExitMenu(Clone) -> ExitMainMenu -> " и здесь снимите галочку с пункта "Кнопка (SaveGame) (Выкл)" и поставьте галочку "Кнопка (SaveGame)". Теперь игру можно сохранить. Нажмите F7, чтобы скрыть интерфейс.

Я повторю снова. Этот трюк можно использовать только в том случае, если вы хотите попробовать новую версию и не можете дождаться полной версии.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

Reactions: h007h

Gerry99

Mar 8, 2020
I checked on a clean version of the game, just moved the files from the archive to the game directory and launched it - there were no errors.
Try to check the path to the game so that it does not contain сyrillic letters.

For example, transform game folder to path C:/Games or D:/Games and run.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I checked on a clean version of the game, just moved the files from the archive to the game directory and launched it - there were no errors.
Try to check the path to the game so that it does not contain сyrillic letters.

For example, transform game folder to path C:/Games or D:/Games and run.
I notice a big problem with many of these games is "foreign characters", how do they manage to run in the first place? Do they need an "English virtual machine"?

mi_ko

Nov 24, 2021
Проверил на чистой версии игры, просто переместил файлы из архива в директорию с игрой и запустил - ошибок не было.
Попробуйте проверить путь к игре, чтобы он не содержал кириллицы.

Например, преобразуйте папку с игрой в путь C:/Games или D:/Games и запустите.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Тy its work)

Reactions: h007h

Gerry99

Mar 8, 2020
I notice a big problem with many of these games is "foreign characters", how do they manage to run in the first place? Do they need an "English virtual machine"?

A clean version of the game can run in any path because Unity supports different path encodings. But patches that are applied to games do not always support other encodings, so bugs happen in languages other than English.

Reactions: Stil996

gears

Aug 27, 2016
I tried to disassembly this file. I even found a place where there is a request for authorization in the Patreon service, but this is all my knowledge.
what program did you use? if I can look at the authorization I maybe able to tell if he is using the same method as in the twist

Gerry99

Mar 8, 2020
what program did you use? if I can look at the authorization I maybe able to tell if he is using the same method as in the twist
Ill2CppDumper from github extract all code from the game. Then Ghidra analyzed it's.
But Ghidra takes a very long time to parse tables. During yesterday, I could not wait for the end of the full code analysis.

Last edited:
Reactions: F4iunyl3x

Salamandra220

Dec 19, 2018
Using the MelonLoader, you can activate the load/save menu, but in the game itself, after skipping time, all characters disappear and become Unknown :\

UPD: gotta skip a day

Last edited:

heavensign

Jul 17, 2018
Hey guys, got a question. I'm playing on my mac and the resolution option is only 1440x900. Do you guys know why or have any solution so the other resolution show up?

Tried the fullscreen option still to no avail.

Pedro213

Oct 31, 2017
Is there anyway to amplify the ingame sound? I'm at a headphones level where any sound outside the game will leave me deaf, but the game it's not loud enough

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes